Chapter 33

(( This is going to be quite a long AN, so PLEASE READ IT IT'S IMPORTANTish. haha.

1. I'm going to a log cabin with my friends on Monday so there will be no updates for a week since there is no wifi, but I will update as soon as I'm back.

2. Go check out this fanfic 'Beside You' By Horanfvcker, it's a Niall fanfic. It only had 2 chapters so far but the detail she goes into is amazing and Its so good so far! All I'm saying is it's about a girl called Tris and they go to i guess you could say support group/therapy whatever you'd like to call it. It's so good, just please read it!! The chapter is dedicated to her:)

3. Yes, after is an amazing trilogy and don't get me wrong I love it so much but now every ones fanfics get compared to it and to tell you the truth it doesn't feel great when someone says you've copied someone when you haven't, just keep that in mind when you're commenting:)

4. My mum said something to me about moving to America. I was like bish whet, she loves Kansas and California and my step dad is over in Indianapolis the now doing army type stuff since he's in the army and he said he loves it in the US and my mum also went to a psychic last night and they said we had a big move coming in the next few years when my baby brother is a toddler and It's out of the country, I'd absolutely LOVE to move to America omg it'd be amazing!! I hope we do. Sorry I just wanted to share that with someone.

...5. Please follow my instagram i only have like 94 followers lmao @twerkwithziall

6. Check out 'used' its a gossip girl/james bond fanfic. So far it's only really gossip girl but soon it'll have secret agenty stuff in it haha!!

7. I love you all so much and I can't even describe how much you mean to me! I thought this was just going to be another one of the fanfics with 10/15 reads that nobody liked but I'm so proud of it ahh!!

8. Enjoy this chapter!!!))

songs;

Meghan Trainor; All About That Bass (check it out, it's amazing!)

The 1975; Settle down

Shawn Mendes; Life of The Party

Paloma Faith; Only love Can Hurt Like This

* MILD sexual content *

....

Despite the heat in the hotel room, outside was the polar opposite. I pulled on my parka over a pair of black ripped jeans and my grey collared sweater, pairing it with my black Chelsea boots and handbag. Niall had on a pair of light skinny jeans, white converse, a check shirt over a white tank and topped with a leather jacket. "Aren't you going to be freezing? Leather jacket's aren't very good for keeping you warm."

"I'm Irish, babe, It's in my blood." He winked, entwining our hands before leaving the room and making our way downstairs and outside where the silver rented Prius sat in the parking lot.

"What does Mia like?" It occurred to me that neither of us had spent a lot of time with Mia so far, sadly. Therefore we didn't know much about her. Niall started the car, driving down the highway with one hand on the wheel and the other on my knee.

"D'ya think she'll like tickets to see Justin Bieber? I heard that's what girls like nowadays." He pondered on the thought for a while "I'll ask my mam, she'll know." I admired the way his face brightened when he mentioned family, the way his smile caused crinkles at his eyes and I couldn't help but hope that we could start a family one day.

"What're ya thinking about?" He placed two fingers under my chin when we were at a stop light, turning my head to face him.

"You."