Chapter 17

Songs;

Miley Cyrus; FU

Ed Sheeran; U.N.I

5sos; She looks so perfect

...

*Elana's point of view*

"One chance Elana, It's all I need." He plead, I didn't want to give in. I didn't want to look like the idiotic girl who got muddled up in another silly game, but he was there, he was pleading for my forgiveness and something in me just wouldn't let me say no.

"I need time Niall, please." He let go of my hand and it dropped by my side, he nodded and sighed. The sight before me was heartbreaking but I had to think.

...

It's been a week since Niall confessed, classes have started and I guess I just haven't had time to talk to him. He hasn't answered his phone so I guess when he wants to, he will phone me.

I was sitting in class, the only sound being the tapping of someones pencil and my professor droning on about some assignment that should be handed in soon. I was staring out the window, In hope of finding something a bit more stimulating. "Miss Wothers, Is there something outside more important than passing this class?" Mr Clark my German professor pointed his ruler at me aggressively.

"No sir. Sorry"

"Okay, assignments on my desk next Tuesday and If you choose not to hand it in then don't come back to my class, I don't have time for slackers. Not in here. Dismissed." I shoved my notebook into my bag and stood up, walking out of the class before Mr Clark could talk to me.

I dropped my books, cursing as I knelt down to pick them up, I was already running late for my next class. "Elana." I turned around to see Niall, his hair in a quiff and matte black sunglasses covering his eyes. He picked up my book and laughed, "German with Professor Clark, hard lines." he winked, handing me the book back.

I missed him, as annoying as his constant attempts to hit on me were. "How about we ditch and go get some ice cream?" He laughed at my offer and ran a hand through his hair.

"Little miss badass over here. Sounds good." He winked, I put my books back into my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

We were walking past a group of guys smoking and Niall tensed as one of them was looking me up and down, not even trying to hide it. I suddenly came very uncomfortable, Niall grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers, "Oi Oi Horan." One of the older men chanted, making the rest of them laugh.

"Fuck off David." Niall snarled, opening the door and slamming it shut once I was in the car. It was strange to see how fast Niall's mood could change, his fun playful side was the only one I was comfortable with. His mood changes made me on edge.

"Who were they?" I rested my hand on top of Niall's and he relaxed a little.

"Just.. people, nothing to be worried about baby." He kissed my forehead and I blushed, It was nice to be called baby. I had never experienced It before and I liked It. He started the car and drove out of the parking lot, one hand on my thigh and one on the steering wheel. He slid his hand further up the inside of my thigh making my breathing hitch. I probably shouldn't have wore a skirt today.

"So Innocent." He chuckled, placing his hand back where It was before. I blushed, Niall had done this to a lot of girls, surely, but with me, no other boy had made me feel the way he had. Emotionally and sexually.

We pulled into a small parking lot and started walking to the ice cream parlor. He entwined our fingers and started rubbing circles on the back of my hand. I liked this, just Niall and I, a silence that was not awkward but comfortable. The small bell that was atop of the door rung when we opened the door and the lady at the desk smiled, "What can I get for you today?"

"I'll have chocolate please." I returned the smile.

"I'll have the same." Niall answered and took money from his back pocket, placing it on the counter, much to my dismay. She handed us the ice cream and we sat down at a small table. "You know, you still haven't given me an answer."

I leaned my head in and placed a light kiss on his lips, I was about to pull away when he brought his hands to cup my face. He smiled against my lips and I giggled. I pulled back and rested my head against his forehead.

"Yes." I whispered onto his lips. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek.

...

I let out a moan as he sucked harshly on the exposed area of my neck, the top of his tongue running lines across the tender skin. He pulled his t shirt off exposing his toned abs, I traced my fingers along the definition of his muscles, I pulled my t shirt over my head, his eyes glued to my newly exposed skin.

He placed his hands on my hips, bringing his lips to my forehead, "I love y-"

"Elana?, Elana!" My eyes shot open when I heard my name, I looked up to see Niall smirking at me, "you fell asleep in the car, wheres your key?" I let out a sleepy groan and pulled the key out of my back pocket, shoving it into Niall's chest. I placed my head back onto the window and drifted off, only feeling a slight movement when Niall lifted me from the seat and placed me onto a bed.

"Night babe."

((Sorry I haven't been updating lately I have a throat infection and I've injured my rib from coughing so much, yuk. I keep coughing and It hurts real bad:((, I updated but I don't really like this chapter:(, please don't stop reading, I haven't been getting as much comments anymore:(,please comment and vote, the chapters will be better than this I've just had a bad week and my throat is killing me:(. She looks so perfect Is amazing! I'm so proud of 5sos:), ily all)) (this was written on my iPad so, sorry for any mistakes I will sort them out later)