Chapter 19

((new cover, I'm quite proud of this one. I didn't really like the last one.))

follow my instagram; { twerkwithziall }

songs; 

AlunaGeorge; You Know You Like It

Laura Mvula; Green Garden 

OneRepublic; What You Wanted

5SOS; I Miss You

...

After an hour of walking I finally made it back to my dorm, but what was waiting for me on the other side of the door I was not expecting. 

* Niall's point of view *

I took another sip of the cold beer Harry had given me, feeling a vibrate in my pocket I looked at my phone and opened the message from Perrie.

I'm really worried about Elana, get here A.S.A.P. x

I put down the beer, grabbed my wallet and keys then walked to my car, ignoring the questions of protest from Zayn, Harry and the others.

I sat down in the cold leather seat, put the key in the ignition and drove off, I've only had half a beer, I'll be fine. I started worrying about her, though. Was it because of Todd? Me? 

I puled into the campus car park and ran to their room, knocking on the door. 

Perrie opened it and I walked in, "Where is she?"

"I don't know, she answered a call from her parents then I heard her crying and shouting then the next minute she stormed out, she's been away for hours." 

"Fuck." I slammed my hand against the hardwood table, knocking something over in the process. 

"Niall, stop it. Messing the place up isn't going to make her come back." 

"Phone her." I demanded, Perrie was slightly taken aback with my tone but she brushed it off.

"She left her phone here Niall, don't you think I already tried that?" This time it was her turn to bite back.

I sat down on the bed and tried to calm myself. I didn't know what to do.

I stood up from the bed, went through to the bathroom to pick up her phone, seeing that it had a huge crack across the screen. I went through her contacts and dialed the only number that might know where she was, Todd. 

"Elana, hey I'm a little busy right n-"

"Todd, It's me. Niall." I heard him mutter a few cuss words before breathing out and answering. 

"Why the fuck have you got her phone Niall." He spat. 

"Elana stormed out, she's been gone for hours. Do yo-" I was cut off by him shouting 'Shit.' before hanging up the phone. 

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door and I opened it to see Todd, "What did you do this time Niall?" He stepped forward, he was a good head taller than me and quite a bit stronger too. 

"He never did anything, I called him here." I sat back down on the bed, Todd pacing back and forth across the small room. He lifted his phone to his ear and spoke to the person on the other line. 

* Elana's point of view *

I creaked open the door slowly, hoping I didn't wake Perrie, but when I opened the door the light stung my eyes, I blinked a couple times until my eyes adjusted then got a fright when I saw Niall, Todd, Perrie and check this, my mum sitting cramped on the small couch. 

"Elana where the hell have you been!" my mother boomed, scaring me a little. The look on her face was anger mixed with disgust. Something I had only seen once before, the day that happened.

Todd was clearly angry, I could tell by his body language. Everyone was angry and it was because of me. 

"I went for a walk, to clear my mind. Since you left a huge bombshell on me." She sighed angrily, standing up and taking a step forward.

"What happened at home was nothing to do with y-" she stopped mid sentence and screwed her face up in disgust, "Have you been smoking?" She didn't even let me finish, she already knew the answer. "You smell of stale cigarette smoke Elana. It is disgusting. Go clean up, you are coming home with me. It was a mistake to let you come here, you are no where near as responsible as Todd." It hurt to hear that to say the least, but I wasn't going to be the one to fuel her flame. If she knew she'd pull me up for it. 

No way was I going home. I was just beginning to settle in and make new friends and she already wanted to drag me out. "No way." 

"It's your fault she's like this Niall, I told you to stay away from him Elana." Todd blurted, pointing towards Niall then directing his attention to me. 

"Mate, I had nothing to do with this." Niall backed out. "I'm away. I'm not getting blamed for shit I didn't have fuck all to do with." Niall opened the door and slammed it behind him, making me jump. 

"See what I mean Elana? You do not belong with these type of people." I was shocked, my mother had brought me up not to judge people and here she was, doing exactly that.

"Stop it. You can't tell me who I can or cannot speak to. I'm not 13 anymore ." She huffed in response, chucking the bag she had in hand back onto my bed.

"You get one more chance. If you blow it you'll be coming home. That's final." She kissed Todd on the cheek and left without saying another word to me. Now I know who the favourite is. 

My mind was a mess. I didn't know what to say, what to do. If I should cry or scream. I wanted to sleep but I knew that my thoughts would cloud over my mind and in no way at all would that help me get to sleep.

"I'll give you two a minute." Perrie excused herself from the room and left Todd and I in silence. 

"You know. I thought you were better than that Elana, I knew from day one he had you set in his sights and he wasn't going to quit until he had you. It's what he does Elana. He's dangerous."

I wondered why they had so much hatred for one another, It kept me thinking there was definitely more than trying to get him to smoke marijuana. 

"Cut the bullshit and tell me the truth. What did he really do to make you hate him so much?"

"Are you sure you want to sabotage your little relationship with him? This will make you lose all the respect you thought you had for him, trust me."

"I want the truth." I spat, I had never been so angry before, especially not with Todd. 

"He isn't as sweet as you think, he knows people, who do bad things to people he cares about. People like you Elana. I don't want to see you ending up like all the other girls." 'other girls' it stings worse than my mother's words. 

"And what makes him so bad?"

"He kills Elana, anyone who gets in his way, he's a cold, heartless liar. I would know because he took someone I cared about and didn't even think of the consequences." I felt my heart sink, everything he said was a lie.

"I-" I didn't know what to say, every slither of respect I had for him had vanished, just like Todd said, and maybe I didn't know the whole story. But that was enough to seal the deal. I wanted nothing more to do with him. I don't care how much It hurts me to admit it, I'm done playing his little games.

...

(( I don't even think I like this chapter, boo. But I updated twice this week, just like I said I would :)), I've had an amazing weekend and I hope you all have too. I seriously cannot thank you guys enough for the reads/votes and comments on this It's just insane that someone as ordinary as me can get people to read my work even though it's not the best. Please comment what you think and remember follow my instagram, I post video edits to go with the chapters and stuff.. so yeah. Follow me there and remember check out my other fanfiction 'Don't get mad, Get even.' inspired by John Tucker Must Die. I will probably post the prologue of it soon so you can all see what it will be like but anyway, enjoy m'lovlies ))