Chapter 56 - IS IT SHOWING?!?

So not a lot of people can see chapter 56:(, there is something happening with wattpad, because I have seen a few people say this. I hope it's fixed soon because that really sucks ass. Anyway, let me know if you can see this and if not, well fuck.

((I'm so so sorry for not being very active lately. I've been busy, but we're on holiday from school until Wednesday so I'll update more I promise! I've also had a bit of writers block and it's taking me a while to get back into the swing of writing and stuff, which explains why these chapters have been so shit. Someone requested that I do some chapters of Elana's pregnancy, like cravings and stuff, so that's what i'll do in a few chapters time :), enjoy!))

songs; 

Ed Sheeran; Take It Back

Migos; Fight Night

Fall Out Boy; Just One Yesterday 

...

* Niall's point of view *

It took approximately a week for us to move everything into our new house, and thanks to help from Elana's dad, Todd and some of the guys. I was able to have all the rooms painted even before I showed it to Elana. The house had been quiet all day, the most movement we had done was get out of bed to take a piss or find something to eat, her head rest on my stomach, her arm draped across my waist, and every once in a while she would press her lips to my chest and smile up at me, mouthing 'i love you' to which I would reply with a grin and mouth it back. Granted, she was the most important person to me, and everything that happened, her and my chid would always come first. 

As the end credits of the 8th movie we had watched today rolled on the screen, Elana lifted her head from my stomach and lay beside me, "Be completely honest with me, yeah?" She didn't wait for a reply, "The very first time you met me, what did you think?"

I didn't exactly know how to tell her what my true intention was with her 3 years ago. It had been long forgotten from my mind. "When I saw you I thought you were extremely hot." I pulled her hand into my grasp, trailing patterns in her palm, "I wanted to fuck with Todd, I wanted him to get angry, I was like that. I liked to fuck people over, but when I saw you with Louis, I flipped. At first I just wanted you to fuck me, but then I got jealous and I wanted you to love me." 

It was quiet again, and If it wasn't for the smile on her face, I would have thought she was annoyed. "And god, those 4 years without you was hell. I remember for the first year every time I saw a girl with blonde hair all I would think about was you, and If It weren't for Calum kicking me in the dick every time I mentioned you, I think I would have ran up to them all shouting your name." I chuckled, "And then I got drunk trying to forget what I done to you, but I would have ended up forgetting my own name before I forgot about the look on your face when you found out." The smile on her face faltered slightly, and I desperately wanted to stop talking about this, but I couldn't find it in me to stop apologizing, "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, so sorry." I kept repeating it, over and over, until she pressed her lips to my bare chest. 

"It was 4 years ago Niall, I forgot about it all, you need to do that too. If you keep this over your head you're going to go crazy."  And I found it odd, because I managed to get over killing an innocent man, a man that had a life, a job, a car, a family. I took his life without a second thought and even just thinking about hurting Elana made me want to take all the drugs I could to forget it. "I love you, okay?" She smiled, her eyes fluttering beneath her long, dark eyelashes. 

"I love you so much." Her long brown hair, she was so beautiful in ways she didn't understand, quite frankly I could find beauty in every single cell of her body. "Lets go somewhere." 

"Where?"

"I have somewhere in mind." I smiled, pulling her underwear clad body from the bed and she jumped on my back. I carried her up to the very top floor of the house, up some metal stairs, I opened a small hatch, which lead to the very top of the large house. She was in awe as soon as she looked up, the stars twinkling. The air was cold, and yet still in our nearly-naked bodies I felt warm. I pulled her into my side, laying down on the cold ground, staring at the stars. 

"It's so beautiful." 

"The second best view in Arizona." I smirked, and she turned her head to face me.

"Oh and how many girls have you used that one on?"

"None who've ever called me on it." I chuckled (yes I know it's from burlesque, I love that movie ok bye)

* Elana's point of view * 

We lay there for hours, just admiring the sky and it's glory. And if other people could see us, they might've thought we were crazy, but that didn't matter because this was our private place.

I had Niall to thank for everything, I had a beautiful baby on the way, an amazing house and I had him. He was once the careless frat boy that didn't give a shit about anyone but himself but he was different now, and whoever said people can't change must've had bad luck with their suitors because Niall was living proof that they could. Niall was lost and damaged and he changed. As cheesy and cliche as it was and call me naive, but to me. Love conquered all.

((Okay I'm sorry this chapter was a bit random and really short but It was kind of just a filler, the next 3 chapters are loose ends getting tied together, which is basically where everything happens (doctors appointments, cravings, baby shopping and stuff like that.) Chapter 58 and 59 will be one shot type things and then 60 will be the finish. And no epilogue, because that's basically what chapter 60 is.. idk I'm not very organized. Sorry.. Anywa, I hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter. ily all and remember go check out SUITS, it's a bit easier to write since It's just starting. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 404K READS THATS CRAY CRAY ILY Enjoy!!))