Chapter 49

((I have an announcement for you guys, I am updating now, and also tomorrow. And since tomorrow will be the big 50 chapters, that is when the exciting part comes. I can't hold it out any longer, I just have to write it. I really hope you guys like what I have in mind:). And thank you to everyone who added me on snapchat, your messages have been so lovely, It's amazing waking up to see a new message about how someone likes my work:), so thank you! And thank you for almost 300K!! That's insane! I never would have dreamed this would happen. I just thought I'd write and nobody would read It and I'd end up deleting it like my first fanfic, but the reaction to this has been so great and I'm super happy you're all enjoying it! I love you all from the bottom of my heart, and I think I'm going to be mega upset when this ends:(((! Anyway, on with Chapter 49!))

Snapchat; twerkwithziall

Instagram; twerkwithziall

songs; 

Panic! At The Disco; Collar Full

Maroon 5; Love Somebody

The Weeknd; Wicked Games

The Mortal Instruments; City Of Bones

...

* Niall's point of view *

'You need to move on Niall, I have'

'I have' 

'I have'

'I have'

How could those two words hurt more than two thousand knives. If I thought I was heartbroken before, now was that times a thousand. 

I ignored her last message, If she had moved on I wasn't constantly going to pester her about it. Her feelings were clear, now. She didn't want me, I just prayed It wasn't because she had found someone else. I couldn't stand another guy kissing her, making her laugh, tickling her, touching her the way I did.. I was sure It would hurt more than her plunging a knife into my heart. I was technically single, but my heart was taken by someone I no longer could call my own. 

"Niall, the fuck has got you so pissy all of a sudden?" Liam chuckled, pushing my shoulder but I shoved him away, not in the mood for his playful behaviour. "I have just the thing for you, mate." He pulled a packet from his pocket, a white powder filling the bag. "Derek left a whole bunch of shit in that safe." He opened the packet, licked his finger before dipping it in the white substance and sucking it. He offered some to Zayn, but he shook his head.

"Nah, mate. I'm stopping, for the baby y'know, for Perrie. I don't want my child growing up thinking this shit is right." I was confused, however. When he brought the joint to his lips, taking a drag of it before blowing the smoke into the already toxic air. I raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes at him, mocking him. "Niall, It's a joint. I told you I'm stopping. I'm easing myself off of it. I can't just take a shit load one day and be clean the next, It doesn't work." He chuckled.

Ashton passed me the packet, but I passed it on to Eric, "Oh for fuck sake Niall, loosen up will you? Elana's gone, there's shit you can do to stop it. We all bet on it happening, which by the way, Ashton. You owe me 50 bucks. Now, take some of the god damned junk before I pour the whole fucking bag down your throat." Eric laughed, but I wasn't laughing. I didn't find it funny. My nostrils flared. 

 "You fucking bet on how long It would take me to fuck up?" Eric laughed again, a smug grin on his face before holding his hands up in surrender. 

"Niall, jeez. Cool it. No matter how much of a douche you acted during your short 'relationship' You knew as much as we did that It wouldn't last longer than that. It was fun while it lasted, but now the sluts gone, I have my wing man back, I say good riddance." He cheered, but everyone was looking at their feet, avoiding my deathly glare as I stared at Eric. I could see Todd trying to calm himself down as he was talking about his little sister. My fists were clenched at my sides and I was hoping Elana would burst through the door and stop me from beating the shit out of him, but as I knew that wouldn't happen, I pounced across the short distance between us, sending him a blow right to the gut, then another straight across his jaw.