"You look amazing by the way," I say

He's wearing a turquoise shirt with a white tie.

"Says you, that dress looks amazing on you,"

I kiss his cheek and people start talking to us.

"So you're at your first nationals, and coincidentally it's the same place your mom played her first nationals, how does that feel?"

"It's really cool to be able to try and do the same thing that she did and being with my brother and cousins make it a lot better,"

"How are they?"

"Well they're late, because they're supposed to be here. They're good though, very excited,"

He starts asking Hudson questions too and I just play with his fingers.

"So you two are together correct?" He asks

"Yes," I confirm

"And how has that been going?"

"I'd say pretty good, right babe?" Hudson says

"Ya, it's been really good,"

We do a few more interviews and then I need to do a live one with TSN.

"I'll catch up to you later," I say kissing him

"Good luck baby, you'll do great," he says

"Thank you,"

He goes and I start my interview.

"We're here with star quarterback Alexis Topaz, New York State champion and daughter of former 2x global champion Toni Topaz,"

We talk about football for a couple minutes before he asks about the boys.

"So their names are AJ TJ and LJ, does that get confusing,"

"For them sometimes, but I call them by their first names a lot so I don't," I laugh "and TJ's shouldn't even be called TJ, I've been saying that for years,"

"Really? Why's that?"

"His name is Tony Reginald but since my uncles started calling him Tony Junior they made it TJ," I laugh

"And who's AJ named after?"

"My mom, his name is Antonio Jack," I say "so Reggie named him after her,"

We finish the interview with talk about Hudson.

"Rumours are spreading that you're dating a Riverdale High Basketball player? Wanna speak on that?"

"Yes, I'm dating Hudson Raeleigh,"

"He's a point guard correct?"

"Yes he is, just moved to Riverdale this season,"

"His old school is here as well correct?"