Suddenly, the doors to the hall flung opened, and Peter flew past the crowd, the boy riding on a sled, that was enchanted like a broom stick down the corridor and around the corner until he was out of sight.

Everyone stared at them, before someone near the front of the crowd let out a loud, "Woah!" Then, everyone turned to look at the doors, and inside the hall.

The usual starry sky, was now cloudy and white, small snowflakes fell from it, landing on the floor of the hall, it was layered up do that only the top of each house table was now showing, but they too were soon going to be covered by the snow.

It began to slope down towards the entrance of the hall. The whole of the Great Hall was covered in snow, and that made it absolutely freezing.

People instantly began to shiver as the cold air from the hall, their teeth chattering slightly. Cassie rolled her eyes as she placed a simple heating charm over her and Nova, the blonde sent her best friend a greatful smile, saying a thank you.

They followed the crowd into the Hall, all of them going around in awe, well apart from most of the Slytherins.

"See, this is alright." Cassie admitted, looking for her brother in the crowd of people, them she shook her head, spotting the boy and James lying in the snow on top of the Gryffindor table, the two of them making snow angles in the frozen rain.

"Apart from the fact, that we aren't going to be able to have any food."

The platinum-blonde giggle slightly as she bent down besides Cassie and quickly made a snow ball.

The girl held it behind her back as she walked towards the girl, who was heading towards her brother, a grin on her face.

Nova shook her head before quickly throwing the snowball at Cassie.

The dark-haired girl winced as the snowball hit her, but it wasn't pain from the snowball. However, Cassie just brushed the pain off, turning around and grinning slightly at the girl before waving her wand and muttering a charm under her breath.

Suddenly, a dozen snowballs made their way towards Nova, which cause the Slytherin to let out a shreik and take cover behind the closest person to them, which just so happened to be Remus Lupin. The boy didn't know what was happening as he got hit with snowballs, however when it had stopped, he turned around to see Nova standing behind him.

He raised his eyebrow as he looked down at her.

"Sorry Lupin." Cassie called out, a smirk on her face.

Remus then looked over at the dark-haired girl and waved his hand, signalling that it was alright.

Cassiopiea walked over to where her brother and James were now standing up, James had furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the girl standing in front of him, but Cassie ignored him, turning to her brother.

"This is cool." She admitted, with a small smile, which made Sirius and James smile too.

"Anyways," She then dug into her pocket, leaning slightly to the side to avoid a snowball being thrown her way. Everyone was having fun in the snow, wether it was throwing snowballs at random people to see how many you would hit, lying in the snow and making snow angles, then standing up, and laughing at how deformed the dent in the ground was, making snowmen, which had no noses faces or clothes, as no-one wanted to give theirs up because of the cold, or they were just sitting in the snow, enjoying the last couple of hours with their friends, catching snowflakes on their tongues.

The teachers, were just standing to the side of the room, every now and again calling out the last name of a student who was doing something wrong, but other that that, just enjoying the whole thing.

"Here's your gift." The dark haired girl grinned as she pulled out a small parcel from in her robes.

"Its got an extension charm on it." She said, passing it to her brother.

"So there is a bit smaller than usual but I wanted to put it in my robe-"

Sirius cut the girl off, pulling her into a hug. Cassie was taken off guard, but she soon wrapped her arms around her brothers shoulders and hugged him tighter.

"I'm going to miss you so much." The dark haired boy admitted, not letting go of his sister.

"Same, but I bet you, when I leave school in 2 hours, you won't even realise I'm gone." Sirius shook his head, smiling soflty.

"I'll know you're gone, the Slytherin table will be missing a fucker." Cassie let out a soft snort as she pulled away from Sirius, who was grinning at her widely. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a box.

"I'm not as fancy as you, putting an extension charm on it," This caused Cassie to smile at her brother.

"But I did get you something." The dark-haired girl took the parcel from her brother and placed it in her robe pocket, saying a 'thank you' as she did so. Then she turned around to look at everyone, they were all still having fun. But Cassie knew that it wasn't going to last, so she turned to face the two boys behind her.

"So, how are you getting rid of it all?" She asked, then instantly regretted the question as she watched her brother and James' matching grins grow, and the two boys pull out their wands.

"That's the fun part." James said, looking at the girl. Then Sirius and James muttered a charm as they pointed their wands at each other. Cassies eyes widened as she realised what they were doing, and she was quick to place the same charm on herself.

"I'm scared." She admitted, causing the Gryffindors to let out chuckles. But they didn't say anything as they waved their wands, watching as all the snow in the Great Hall turned to water. Every student let out shreiks and groans, even a few of the teachers did too.

The water was up to their knees deep, and their robes were ruined, people who were making snow angles were drenched from their heads to their toes, and shivering like mad. The snow falling from the ceiling, had now turned to rain, making people become even more drenched then they already were.

Everyone went from having the time of their lives, to being in the freezing cold rain in the swish of a wand, quite literally.

The water was quickly leaving the great hall, and students were going with it, grumbling and shouting things at the Marauders as they left, a few people, not many, but a few, were chuckling or playing in the rain, which made teachers shout at them to go back to their dorms at get ready to leave.

Professor McGonagall was the first person to walk towards James and Sirius, shortly followed by Lily Evans, who was drenched from head to toe.

"Okay, bye." Cassie quickly rushed out, getting out of the way of the Gryffindors Head of Houses wrath, and she knew that the red-heads would be just as bad.

"Don't leave us- Cassie!" Sirius yelled after his sister, his voice a pitch or two higher when he said her name, causing anyone who heard to laugh slightly.

・・・☽✥☾・・・