When you ask him for something

You were right now clinging to Angel Dust. Why? Because you wanted something from him. And he's the only one who can give it to you. Cuddles.

Lately, he forgiven you for the Daniel thing, but he hasn't hugged you in so long. You want his touch, badly. So now, you're holdin onto him until he gives you the attention you need. No, the attention you deserve. "Angel~"

"Yes?"

"I wanna cuddle with you." You said with a whine in your voice. Angel only rolled his eyes and continued reading his magazine. "Maybe later."

"Angel."

"What."

"Cuddle."

"No." This wasn't going so well. It was time for you to crank up the heat. "Angel. Angel. Angel. Angel. Angel. Angel. Angel. Angel."

"What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What."

"......cuddle."

".....no." Seriously?! "ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. He didn't respond. "Hmm, weird." You said as you looked into his eyes and realized that he suddenly dozed off. "Hmm...what if I just..." You said to yourself as you slowly began to take the book out of Angel's hands. At the same moment, Angel grabbed you and held you tightly. And to top it all up, he kissed you like there was no tomorrow. You kissed back with so much force. "Happy?" Angel asked with a smirk. "Very."

"Well then, let's make you even more happy." Angel said as he kissed you again.

-------------------------------------------

Sry this one's a bit short. Also, I got something to ask you...

How about...