Suspicious of Lucifer

As you stared at the Apple caned devil, he looked around at the huge hotel. "Hmm, this place is a little...far fetch. Charlie, where are you?" He asked as all of you waited for an answer. There was no response. Lucifer sighed. "As usual. Always playing hide and seek." I wonder why. You thought to yourself as he made his way to Alastor. "Alastor my good friend. How have you been?"

"I'm doing well." Alastor smiled at his frienemy as they both bowed in respect. "And who is this lovely woman?" Lucifer asked as he licked his teeth. (Al/g) gulped. "This here is my girlfriend. She's shy around others." It became clear that not even Alastor trusted Lucifer. And by the coldness of the atmosphere, no one did.

Lucifer moved on to you. He noticed Angel's protective arm around your waist. "Why, a father protecting his wife and babies. I know how that feels." You didn't ask if he knew if there was gonna be more than me one. Lucifer gave you a wide smirk and leaned his face to yours. "So...how far long?" Lucifer politely asked. Afraid that he might do something to your children, you answered, "7 months." Lucifer backed up and gave you a low chuckle. "A boy and a girl. They will be really beautiful I suppose."

"Well, we both named the children." You said as Lucifer walked over to Husk and (H/g). (H/g) quickly looked down and began to clean the bar counter even though it wasn't clean. "There is one thing this person did right," Lucifer began to say as you all turn to him. "She didn't look me in the eye." Lucifer turn his head to a 180 degree angle. Before he could do anything further, a voice came from the other room. "Wait!" All of you turned to Charlie. "Please dad. Don't hurt them."

"So now you wanna come out and say hello." Lucifer walked over to his daughter. "I expected you to be at the front door." Charlie gulped and felt sick in her stomach. "I uh...was caught up on work. W-Where's mom?"

"Your mother couldn't make it. She had other plans with royalty." Lucifer replied as he looked at the rest of you. "I see that your hotel staff is a bit...small. Where are Razzle and Dazzle? The toy goats I gave you when you were a child." Like he suddenly summoned them, Razzle and Dazzle appeared by Charlie's side. "Ah there you are. You've been looking better." The goats only nodded. "Now then," Lucifer turned his attention to Husk. "How about some lunch?"