Bath time

Bath time. An important time to bathe you little children. A time that would either go smoothly or go chaotically. In your case, chaotically.

Karma was the worst of it. She did not like water at all. Probably because of how it felt on her skin. She would wave her arms around to try and wash the water away. But it wouldn't work and sometimes you would have to drain the water just to satisfy her. Once she's calm, she'll start to fall asleep a bit and let you wash her.

Anarchy was a bit easier. He loved bath time. Cherise it even. He would play in the tub with all the bath toys that Charlie and Vaggie got him so he wouldn't be bored. Though sometimes he might play too rough and cause all of the water to wash out of the tub. It was funny at first but then he would pee in the tub too. Mainly because of how warm the water was.

So it was time to wash your twins again. Of course Karma began to cry. "It's okay sweetie, just hold still." Angel said as he tried to keep her from falling in the tub. Karma only cried more when the water reached her belly. Anarchy on the other hand was splashing to his heart's content, laughing as the waves got bigger and bigger. You groan. "Come on sweetheart, mommy has to clean you." you said to your son but he kept on splashing. Unfortunately, the water started to get near his sister, who cried more.

Both you and Angel groaned. "We need to try something new." You said as Angel nodded in agreement. "Hey, how about we do them separately?" You looked at Angel with confusion. "Why's that?"

"Think about it. Maybe Karma hates water cause she's not alone. I'll wash Karma in Alastor's bathroom while you wash Anarchy in this one." You thought about it. It might change Anarchy's mood a bit. "That could be a possibility. Do it quickly though, twins will get cranky when they realize they're not with each other." Angel nodded and scooped Karma out of the tub. She began to smile and cheer as Angel got her bathing supplies. "Don't celebrate yet young lady. We're being evicted from the bathroom to another one."

Once Angel had left with Karma, you turned to Anarchy who tried to look for his sister. He looked at you trying not to cry. "Hey hey hey it's okay sweetie. You're sister's with your father. She's going to wash up in another bathroom okay?" you tried to explain as you proceeded to wash Anarchy. It was a lot easier sense he was not sitting still. But you assumed that it was probably because of the fact that he was alone. When you were done, you dried him off and put on his pajamas. "Alright, let's go see if you're sister's done washing yet."

The two of you walked down the hotel towards the twins' room to find Angel and Karma playing peek a boo on the floor together. You smiled as Angel continued to make funny faces while Karma laughed on the floor. You walked into the room, Anarchy making silly noises to get Karma's attention. Once Karma saw her brother, she stood up and cheered and ran over to you trying to reach for Anarchy. Anarchy reached down towards her thinking he could reach her as well. You giggled at the two of them, gently placing Anarchy on the floor so he could hug his sister.

Angel went over to you and kissed your cheek. "So, how'd it go with my little man right here?" he said ruffling his son's hair a bit. "He was a little fussy at first but he went through with it like a champ. What about Karma?"

"Same thing. I think she missed her brother." Angel replied as the twins began to run around and chase each other around the room. You smiled as you kissed your boyfriend. "Yeah, I think so too."