The night of the red moon prt. 1

You felt like you head was on fire. You opened your eyes only to see that you were floating in the sky. Or, that's what it seemed like anyway. The truth is, you weren't. You were tied up to a pole with your hands tied behind the pole. Your ankles were tied up as well. You struggled to get out but the rope was too strong even for you.

You heard a deep voice in the background. "What's wrong? Struggling a little?" You looked up to see the last person you wanted to see. Your face turned into disgust. "I'd rather take out my own eye balls then see your jackass face." You snapped at him as he only responded with a smile. "Funny. You were always so stubborn. Especially during sex."

"Sex that I didn't want. I rather call it rape."

"Call it what you want baby."

"DONT CALL ME BABY!" You shouted as you thrashed around move. Daniel pulled out a remote and pressed a button. It caused you to get electrocuted. You screamed in agony as the electricity   courses through your veins. Just as it seemed like it was never gonna stop, Daniel presses the button again and the electricity stopped.

You were on the urge of crying tears. Daniel only stood there and laughed. "You know you were right. I can't believe I use to date you. You body wasn't as good as the other woman."

"You weren't much of a jock either." You said with a smirk. Daniel grew angry at your comment and electrocuted you again. It was worse then the first time cause he made it longer. Once he stopped, your hair was standing on end and your face was burnt. Well, part of it anyway.

Daniel put the remote down on a table as you sneered. "Why don't you just kill me. Like how Trevor killed you." You said expecting for him to electrocute you again. Instead he only laughed again. "You think I brought you up here so I could electrocute you? There's a red moon for a reason." He said like it was so obvious. The full red moon only comes once a month. Whoever is killed in its bright light will be resurrected. But the person who killed him or her will be there master."

You widen your eyes in fear. Angel could've told you that. And why didn't he? You and him were gonna have a talk. Well, that is if you get out of here. Daniel went over to the remote again and pressed a button. You shut your eyes expecting to get electrocuted. Instead, a loud noise came from under you. You looked down slowly only to be met by bodies. Heads, arms, legs, all of it. They weren't even attach to each other. Not, one bit.

"You like it?" Daniel said as you looked at him with fear. "It's my slave collection. Soon they'll all become my new slaves including you. Just one more body and it'll finally be other." Daniel said as he turned on his machine. You shook with fear. "Don't worry, this will all be over quick." He said in his cruel devious voice like he did with you while you both were still together.

Just when you thought tonight couldn't get any worse, a red lighted shined upon you. You gasped. The red moon. It's here.

Daniel smiles more. "YES! ITS FINALLY HERE!" He said as he pulled a lever. You looked up and noticed a whole lot of spikes up there. You heard a rope snap as the spikes started to get closer.

Closer...

Closer...

Closer...

Closer...