The big news

"You finished?"

"No, not yet." You called out to your friend as you waited for the pregnancy test results. You wait and wait for what seemed like a hour even though it's only been 1 minute. You then noticed something on the test. It was positive.

You walked back out of the bathroom and saw an uninterested Alastor and a very impatient (Al/g). "So..." she said as you inhaled and showed her the results. "I'm pregnant. With Angel's child." you said out of disbelief but you already knew it was real so you had to accept it. (Al/g) looked at you for a bit and even Alastor caught a glance at you. "So....what do you think?"

"I THINK IT'S AMAZING!" (Al/g) yelled as she hugged you tightly, but not too tightly to crush the baby. "So, when're you gonna tell the father?"

"Soon, I'll tell him soon." You said with a big scare on your face. (Al/g) noticed your terror. "Hey it's okay. He's going to accept it. I promise."

"And if he doesn't?"

"Then me and Alastor will have to take away his sex toys for a while." (Al/g) said as Alastor exchanged a smile on his face.

---------------

"Thanks for the test."

"You're welcome. Bye friend." (Al/g) replied and with that, she closed her door and you were now on the streets again.

You soon arrived back at the bar not sure how to tell Angel the news about the baby. You noticed how Husk was out to do something and that Angel was at the table. "Hey babe. How was your trip?" he asked as you sat next to him. "It went well." You replied back as you looked at the ground and rubbed your stomach a bit. "Angel?"

"Yeah."

"Do you ever wonder...about having...kids?" You asked silently. Angel almost spit his liquor out. "W-What?"

"I-I mean. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"No, no it's fine." Angel said as he put his hands on yours. "Babe, it's okay. Look, the thing is, we're in hell right now and having a baby in hell isn't a good place for it to be. Maybe for Charlie, but still, I don't want my child to be growing up in a place like this." Angel said with all of his heart. "Maybe if we actually do have a shot with redemption, then yes. I would love to have a child with you. Just, not now. Does that make sense?"

"Y-Yes of course." You answered as Angel went to go get some water to drink instead of liquor. You looked at the ground again. "This is not good."