When you get kidnapped

"Are you sure you can do this?" Angel Dust asked to you as you grabbed your wallet and purse. "Angel, I've been going to the store alone ever since I was 12. I can do this." You said as Angel kissed your cheek. "It's extermination day. Just be back before the night of the red moon. If not, I'm gonna come looking for ya."

"Okay, I promise." You said as you gave him one last kiss and headed out the door.

—————-

On your walk to the store, you noticed how other people were getting killed. You payed no attention to them knowing that if you got caught, you'd be killed too.

You were almost at the store when you heard a noise in an alley. Due to your curiosity, you decided to go towards the alley.

As you walked through, you only saw a dumpster and some trash. You were about to walk out when you heard the noise again. "Okay, Who's there!?" You said as you waited for the sound to reach your ears. A low chuckle emerged from the sounds. You widen your eyes and turned around slowly...only to be seen by Daniel.

Daniel's clothes had blood on them. Lots of blood. He must've killed someone already. You backed away as he came forward. "39." He said as you gave him a confused yet scared look. "W-What?"

"That's how many people I killed in here. I wanna make it to 40...and you're gonna help me do it." He said with a cruel smile as he took out his bloody knife. That was your cue to run.

You ran as fast as you could down the alley, but just as you were almost at the end, Daniel grabbed you by the neck and stabbed you in the leg. You fought the urge to scream out in pain as you dropped to the ground. Daniel only chuckled more. "Sweet dreams my baby girl." He said as he took the back of the knife and banged it against your head. The last thing you remember was his cruel devious smile and everything going dark.