When you get hurt

"I don't wanna cook!"

"Too bad!"

"I wanna read more about my family!" You whined as you were being carried by your boyfriend. Ever since you learned you were a purified ghost, you wanted to learn more about your uncle. You've been in your room reading that book for hours and hours and it was driving Angel insane. So what did he do to make you get out of the book? Making you cook. "It's been almost a week. C'mon, we're gonna cook." Angel said as you groaned. "Well that is unless you want to clean up the bar with all the smashed bottle and the cocaine and-"

"Alright, alright, lets cook!" You said as Angel finally put you down. You huffed. "About time. You carried me up here for the past 30 minutes." You said as you and Angel headed into the kitchen. "Okay, now I have to drag Husk's ass in here. In the mean time, gather the ingredients." He said as he went away.

You rolled your eyes and started to get ingredients. "Oh here's one." You said as your arm suddenly brushed up against the oven dial. Though, when it did, fire started to come out and it burned your arm. "OUCH!" You said holding your arm in pain. "MY BABY!" You heard Angel say and he rushed towards you. "Are you alright?" He asked you as you nodded. "Y-Yeah I think so."

"I thought you were a purified ghost or something."

"It only works when I'm know I'm in danger." You said as you held onto your burnt arm. "Husk, Change of plans, get the first aid kit." Angel said as Husk nodded and went to get the first aid kit. "Ow Ow Ow." You said as the burn started to hurt a little more.

Husk came back with the kit as Angel started to pour alcohol on it. "Ow Ow Ow Ow. That hurts."

"Sorry honey." Angel said as he stopped and started to patch up the burn. You stretched out the arm a little. "Looks like the first day of cooking wasn't really the best." You said as Angel chuckled. "No it wasn't." He said as you both kissed.

————————

Hey guys! I just wanna let you know that we are getting closer to our goal. Alastor?

Alastor: yes my dear?

Are you ready for the ladies? They can't wait to be your bride

Alastor: I'm already ready my dear.

Alright! Girls and guys you know what to do. Keep reading this book until it hits 100k. Once it does, Alastor will come and he will sweep you off your feet. Enjoy the book guys. Cya later

Alastor: stay tuned.