More bad news

It's been 5 days sense anyone has seen (Al/g). No one has seen her and if they had, they wouldn't say it. Alastor and the other have been looking for her all throughout hell. Husk even suggested that if we don't find her, we might as well ask one of the angels from heaven. Everyone laughed, even you.

Now, you were laying in your bed relaxing from all the birth you had to give. Both Karma and Anarchy were in there separate cribs as they slept soundly. You smiled at them. "My babies are so adorable." You said as Angel walked into your room on cue. "Morning honey." He said as he kissed your cheek and sat next to you. "Shhh, quiet. The kids are sleeping." You said as you felt the word 'kids' roll on your tongue.

It felt weird to say. If someone asked you if you'd ever be a wife to a giant white spider, you'd laugh. But looking at it now, you realized just how much of a reality it could be. "I'm glad I got this moment with you Angel." You said as Angel hugged you from behind. "Me too sugatoots. Me too."

"Guys guys guys!" A voice came as you both turned to see Nifty. You both gave her a sharp glare saying that the kids are trying to sleep. "Oops sorry." Nifty sajd as she spoke softly. "Somethings wrong. It's about (Al/g)." She said as you both got out of bed and quietly closed the door for the kids.

Once you were downstairs, everyone was depressed, sad, or angry. "What did we miss?" You asked as everyone turned to you. "We found some news about (Al/g), but they're not good." (H/g) said as Alastor began to speak. "A fellow demon kįñdłÿ told us about Vox's maids and servants. He would see any women he'd like and grab them immediately with his čhärm!" Alastor said as he clenched his hands into a fist while trying to contain his anger.

Charlie put her hand on his shoulder. "Vox wants to use the women's advantage to become even more powerful. Because of there loyalty to him, he grows." Charlie explained as you felt a chill coming up your spine.

"In the mean time, we should all get some rest. Besides, extermination day is right around the corner, and no one should be out by then." Vaggie said as everyone nodded and went there separate ways.

When you came back to your room, you noticed a piece of paper. "What's this?" Angel asked. When he picked it up, he ran straight to the baby cribs. You decided to look at the note and it read, "Told ya I'd get them." You looked at Angel with a frighting look. Angel gave you the same. Only two words can describe what happened. And it was...

"....they're gone."