Husk x reader Sneak Peek

Okay guys. For your support in my Angel Dust book, and a little bit of my Alastor book, I would like to thank you for it by providing you with this sneak peek of the Husk x reader book. Now I must say a few things first. This book shall not be published until the Angel Dust book gets 200k views. It already has 171k so 29k more to go people and Husk will be purring right at your door. Anyway, onto the sneak peek

———————————

(Y/N)'s POV

This was it. This was the finish line. The final straw. My final regret. I wasn't original going to kill myself. I wanted to give life another chance. Wanted to see what was going to happening on the next page. But as I looked deeper and deeper into hoping, the Hope never came. My boyfriend turned out to be a murderous monster who slaughters people just for the fun of it. I sickened me so much that I would've vomit right there and then if I ate something that day.

But that was two days ago. I haven't talked to him since. He says it's a medical condition, but what kind of medical condition involves something like killing. At least out of all the other boys out there, he's the one who truly loved me. I just...couldn't take it. And it's not just him.

My friends left me for another friend due to the fact that I was gonna be moving. They completely forgotten about me and left me. Right in the dust. Like I was nothing to them. Maybe I could've hired my boyfriend to assassinate them. But that would be cruel. Beside, I think I already 'accidentally' pushed one of my friend in a shark tank. Yeah, not a very happy ending.

Doesn't matter if I end up in hell. Life did nothing for me. And neither did God himself.

As I picked up the knife on my dresser, I took one last look at a picture that me and my boyfriend took when he was tickling me at his house and smiled. "Cya later (BF/N). Maybe we'll see each other in hell together." I said to the picture as I placed it on my heart. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt a tear drop on my face. By the time I swipe the knife on my throat, my tear fell on the floor before my body did.