Announcement/When he hears you sing

I can't wait! Hazbin hotel comes out in the next few days. I can't wait to get a plushie of Angel Dust.

You were walking threw the bars wiping off tables. The people just left and it was only you and Angel Dust in the bar. It was quiet without anyone in it. It was also peaceful. But you know what's more peaceful? MUSIC!

You started to hum a soft little tune of 'Pretty Girl' as you kept cleaning. The humming then turned into singing and the singing turned into dancing. You started to stop cleaning and shake your ass around as you danced to the beat of your own singing.

Pretty Girl

I can swear

I can joke

I say what's on my mind

If I drink, if I smoke,

I keep us with the guys

And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world

Fuck your heavens and your pearls

Cause I'm not just a pretty girl.

"No you're a beautiful girl." You gasped as you turned around to see Angel Dust appear in front of you with a huge smirk on his face. "A-Angel! H-How long have you been standing there?"

"Since the beginning." He said as you blushed madly. He chuckled when he noticed your blush. He then kissed your cheek which made you blush more. "You don't have to like it."

"Like what?"

"My singing, it's not that good." You said with a sad expression. You were about to turn when Angel Dust swooped you up in all four of his arms and carried you bridal style . "Hey, I love your voice. I want you to keep it. Besides, with a voice like that, I wanna put you in the show." He said as you widen you eyes. "Really?"

"How could I not. You're a perfect fit." Angel said as he kissed your neck making you giggled. "Okay, Okay, I'm in."