When you fight

Angel Dust hasn't been noticing you lately. He's been...distant. Really distant. He wouldn't even say a word to you for some reason and it was driving you crazy.

You looked down to Henry as he slept in his little bed. "I need to find out what's going on?" You said as Angel came into the bar all angry with something. You put your foot down and stomped towards him. "Alright you! Start talking! Where the hell have you been!?" You shout with no mercy. Angel only stared at you for a while. "So what?" Was the only thing that came out of his mouth. Your jaw dropped and your eyes widen in shock and anger. "So what. SO WHAT!? You've been doing this shit ever since Valentine's Day came to an end."

"And?"

"You haven't told me where the hell you've been or when you'll be back or...well...WHENEVER YOURE GONNA BE ALRIGHT!" You screamed loudly which made Henry jump up a little and wake up. Though, neither of you noticed as you two kept staring at each other. "So tell me Angel Dust. WHERE! HAVE! YOU! BEEN!" You're lungs were starting to hurt a little but you don't care about that.

Angel's eyes didn't move away from you. He was....numb. Completely numb. Like, something really bad must've happened to him. "Leave it alone you bitch." That was it. Enough, to make you angry. Nothing could contain your inner beast now. Your hand turned into a fist as you punched him in the face. To your surprise, Angel fell back a little. You were so shocked about what you did, you couldn't even move.

"Angel...I...I...I didn't mean."

"Get out."

"What?"

"OUT! NOW!" Angel yelled with anger at the top of his lungs. Afraid that he was gonna hit you next, you ran out of the bar all the way to the hotel.