When he leaves you along for a while prt. 3

You couldn't believe your eyes. Angel Dust. He was here. This is why he didn't bring you along. You wanted to yell out his name. You wanted to ask him why didn't he tell you, but you held your tongue. You put your fingers against your ear. "Guys, be careful please."

"What why?"

"My boyfriend's here."

"WHAT!?"

"You have a boyfriend?!"

"Who cares about the boyfriend? Just get that Reaper!" You heard Jake say as you rolled your eyes. He always had a temper. "Look we can still go after the Reaper. I just don't want him to know I'm here." You said worried for both Angel and your friends. There was a long silence when a 'sigh' was heard. "Alright. Just take him down." Trevor said.

"Are you serious-"

"Jake, we are right now after Reaper not (Y/N)'s boyfriend. So chill out, or I'll make sure we don't get the Reaper." Trevor ordered to Jake as Hake gave a frustrated sigh.

You took this opportunity to creep inside the building. Once you were inside, you hid behind some shelves so you wouldn't be seen by anyone. When you got close, you could here what they were saying. "I told you, the money will be here once it comes." You heard Angel's voice in the background. "And I told you I wanted the money today."

"I need more time. Things have been going rough with-"

"What? Your little maid around the bar?" You heard something being slammed on the desk. It sounded like a fist. "She's not just a maid! She's more than that!" Angel shouted with anger as you blushed. "Was he talking about...me?" You whispered so no one could here you.

You were about to move to another spot when your foot slipped causing it to hit the wall. Loudly. Everyone's attention turned to the noise. Luckily, they didn't see you. Yet. "What was that?" Angel asked as one of the guards when towards you. You put your two fingers against your ear again and said, "Now."

The moment you said that word. The door burst opened revealing Trevor. He had his guns out ready to attack the Reaper. "Alright Reaper. Time to face your crimes." Trevor said as the Reaper, his guards, and Angel turned there attention to Trevor in shock. There was no use hiding. You came out of your hiding spot and pulled out your dagger. When Angel looked at you, you wished you wore something that could cover you up. You gulped. "A-Angel I-"

"REAPER!" A voice boomed from the back way revealing both Ian and Jake. Jake was furious with rage while Ian was ready to fight. The Reaper looked around the room but stopped when he noticed Jake. He gave him a sly smile. "You look just like your father." He said as Jake lunges himself towards the Reaper.

You then noticed something on the Reaper's waist. It was a hand gun. Jake was in trouble. "No wait!" You yelled and without thinking, you ran towards Jake and pushed him out of the way. You heard a gun shot being heard as you vision began to blur. It was hard to stand up. It was only then when you felt blood rolling down your waist that you have been shot.

The last thing you remember is Angel and your friends running towards you before closing your eyes to eternal darkness.