When you clear things up

You were in the empty hotel room laying flat on your bed. You were angry. Super angry. Angel Dust scared you half to death. You actually thought he was gonna rape you. And he only laughed. It sicken you. I can't believe it's not even a law here. Well, it is hell so...but that doesn't make it right either.

You heard a knock at the door. "Angel Dust if that's you I'm gonna burn you to the ground with your own cigarettes." you said as the door opened to reveal Charlie. You sighed in relief. "Hey."

"Hey. I have good news and bad news."

"Shoot me with the good news first." You said not wanting to hear the bad news first. "The good news is, we have more people joining into the hotel. The bad news is, Angel's here."

"I don't wanna see him."

"He only asked for 5 minutes." Charlie said with a sad expression. You looked at your friend and sighed. "Fine." You said as Charlie went out the door to grab Angel Dust.

A moment later, he appeared in your hotel room. He had a nervous smile. Just like every single boyfriend's face when they do something stupid. "H-Hey babe."

"Don't 'hey babe' me. Gimme one good reason why I shouldn't cut off your dick right now." you said with a stern tone. Angel sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry."

"And?"

"I should've been a better boyfriend to you. Next time, I won't scare you into thinking I was raping you." Angel Dust said with his arms crossed. "Is that it?" you asked. "Nope." Angel said as he pulled out a flower. "This was the only flower that was blooming this year. I figured I'd let someone else have but then, I thought of you. So I'm gonna give you this flower as a promise to never trick you like that again." Angel said with a small smile.

You looked at the flower, then at Angel Dust. "You're forgiven." you said with a smile. Angel gasped. "Really?!"

"But you're not sleeping in the bed." you said as Angel Dust pouted. "Then where am I gonna sleep?"

"On the couch in the lobby." You said as Angel Dust shrugged. "Fair enough, I was about to go to sleep anyway. Can I get a kiss goodnight please?" Angel asked in a cute voice as he used his famous puppy dog eyes.

 Can I get a kiss goodnight please?" Angel asked in a cute voice as he used his famous puppy dog eyes

You pouted not wanting to give in. But his puppy dog eye were just super cute. You sighed. "One kiss."

"Yay!" he said as he gave you a quick kiss on the lips. "Night baby!" he said as he walked out of the hotel. You rolled your eyes and smiled. He was so your boyfriend.