Charlie's return and Vaggie's confession

As a bright light appeared in the living room, you shielded your twins eyes as you and (H/g) watched Charlie and Vaggie fly through the portal from Heaven. Once the portal closed, (H/g) rushed over to the two girlfriends, helping Vaggie up in the process. "What happened?" the mouse asked as Vaggie opened her mouth to reply but Charlie cut her off. "The angels happened," she snapped, giving Vaggie a hard look that made her flinch. Confused, you picked up both of your twins and made your way to the girls. "What do you mean? Did the angels agree to the deal?"

"No." Vaggie replied as you gasped. "They're still going to exterminate us in a month."

"Don't you mean, 'we'?" All of you turned to Charlie whose eyes were now glowing red with anger and betrayal. Her horns were visible and fire began to rise in her area. (H/g) looked at both Vaggie and Charlie, her confusion growing just as huge as yours. "Charlie, what's going on?" she asked as Charlie began to cry. Vaggie tried to make her way over to her, but Charlie moved away. You and (H/g) watched in shock as the nicest demon in Hell turned into an internal flame. Vaggie didn't falter. "Charlie, please-"

"Don't touch me!" The princess of Hell fired back. "You...you...! How could you...!" Charlie cried, just as you all heard foot steps coming from upstairs. You all looked up to find (Al/g) racing downstairs. "I heard yelling. What's going on?" she asked making her way towards Charlie who didn't seem to notice the deer behind her. "You're one of them! You bitch!" she screamed. "I loved you. I shared a bed with you. A life with you. A dream with you. And you...you turn out to be one of them!" Soon, Vaggie began to shed tears of her own as she took a couple of steps back. "I-It's not what it-"

"Then what is it? What was so important for you to be an exterminator!" Upon hearing this, you widened your eyes and froze. She was joking. Clearly the princess had a dark sense of humor. There was no way Vaggie use to be an angel. Or an exterminator for that matter. Could she? Vaggie shook her head. "No. Don't call me that!"

"Call you what?! An exterminator? It's what you are isn't it?" Charlie fired back, frightening you and the twins. Realizing that neither of the girls were going to hold back, you quickly whistled for Henry to take the twins to their rooms, bringing Fat Nuggets along with them.

Vaggie clenched her fist, her own fire beginning to take form. "I'm not an exterminator. Or an angel!" she voiced. "I haven't been one for years."

"You still were. And you still killed hundreds of my people!" Charlie replied, her tears evaporating from rage. "You slaughtered them. Without so much as a remorse. Do you know how many bodies get picked up every year? How many body parts are left behind after one of them has been torn apart. How many children are left without their parents after watching an exterminator kill them right in front of them!" As Charlie's voice carried, you heard (H/g)'s muffled cries and (Al/g)'s heartbroken sniffles.

You turned to Vaggie, who had looked away from her girlfriend. "Look at me." The Princess demanded. "LOOK AT ME!" Vaggie didn't. She didn't say a word. You tried to walked towards her but Vaggie flinched when your fingers grasped her shoulder. You respectfully backed off. "Vaggie? Is it true?" you asked so softly, you didn't think anyone heard you. Vaggie's eyes flooded with tears of guilt. "...yes."

"Get out."

"Char-"

"GET OUT!!!!" Charlie all but screamed as (Al/g) did everything she could to hold her back. (H/g) turned back to Vaggie who still refused to look at the brokenhearted princess. "Vaggie...you don't have to-"

"It's fine." Vaggie replied with a steady voice as she made her way to the door. "I already died in Heaven. I might as well die in Hell too." The former angel opened the door to Hell and slipped out, leaving you and your friends longing to go to her, but refusing to move an inch.