Your X

5 days later

You were about to leave the hospital. You felt great. You still had a few bandages around you but the doctor said that in due time they will heal.

You were sitting on the edge of the hospital bed when you felt footsteps coming into your room. You figured it was Angel so you walked up only to trip onto your own foot. Yep, hard times. "Ouch!" you said as someone helped you up. "Thanks Ang-" you were about to say when you looked up and noticed that it wasn't Angel. It was someone else. Someone that you didn't recognize at all.

This guy was a lion demon and his mane was quite wild. His lion tail swayed a little as he held you up. "Oh um sorry mam."

"It's fine." You said as he helped you back on your feet. Once you looked up at the lion, you looked into his eyes and saw a mixture of charming and...evil. You started to feel a little unsafe about the lion demon and a hint of realization crossed your mind but you weren't so sure. "Um...can I help you?"

"I was only going to another room when I noticed you. I didn't really how such a beautiful (F/A) would be in this hospital." The lion said as he crept towards you. You backed away. "Look, I don't know who the hell you are but I will call security."

"This is hell woman. Security doesn't matter when you're already dead." He said as you gulped. "S-Stop please." You said as you backed away a little more and almost fell onto the bed. "And besides, I thought you've forgotten about me...little pussy." he whispered in your ear.

You widen your eyes as it felt like you saw a ticking bomb blow up in your face. It's him. He was here. Out of all the people, hell decided to bring him here. You had to run.

You pushed the giant lion with all your might but the lion didn't budge. "That ain't gonna work this time baby." he said as he cracked his knuckles. You lunged yourself onto the bed to get to the other side, but you only made it to a slim edge as the lion grabbed your hair and put you back on the bed. You thrashed, you kicked, and punched but nothing made the lion stop grabbing you. You were about to scream for help when the lion put his giant paw against your mouth. "If you make a single sound I'll make sure you'll be next on my kill list."

"Daniel stop please-"

"Oh so you do remember me. How sweet." Daniel said as he smirked evilly and traced his claw on your face. "Perhaps you also remember me doing...this." he said as he grabbed your hair and started to pull on it. You cried out in pain as he held your chin squishing your face. "Now, you're gonna shut up or I'm gonna make sure your new life in hell is gonna be one hell of a life. And I'm also gonna make sure that you wished you were still alive. Understand?" he said as you nodded rapidly.

Daniel looked at you from top to bottom and started to rip your shirt off of you. Then, he started to unbuckle your pants. You tired to put your hand over it but he only scratched you with his claws. You held your hand in agony as Daniel only smiled at your painful cry. Soon, you were bare naked in front of him. "Just like old times baby."

"Except this time, it's gonna be different." a voice said from the door. You turned to see Trevor at the door. He had a gun in his hand. "Hey Daniel." he said with a smirked as Daniel lost his evil. A a little hint of fear crossed his eyes too. "Trevor...I'm surprised that you died."

"You damn right I did. Now let go of the lady will ya. She's probably already had a rough day." Trevor said taking the safety off his gun. Daniel kept his cooled and slid off of you. "Sure. I'll come by another time."

"Oh ho ho ho, I'll be looking forward to it." Trevor smiled as Daniel left. When Daniel was gone, he ran straight towards you and hugged you. You started to cry in his chest. "Daniel he-he-"

"Shhhhh it's okay I'm here, I'm here."

"I-I-I didn't know-"

"It's not your fault. You didn't know if he was gonna be there. None of us did." Trevor said as he started to rock you slowly as you cried in his chest more. "...Trevor?"

"Yeah (Y/N)?"

"Whatever you do...please don't tell this to anyone. Not even Angel, he'll be pissed." you said scared that Angel was gonna kill him even though everyone in this place was pretty much dead already. Trevor was quiet for a moment but he sighed. "Alright...but he'll find out...eventually."

"I know...I can't believe my ex finally found me....and I was never prepared."

------------------------------------------------

Alright, so that was a turn of events. Anyway we passed 60k views and I just wanna say thank you for your support for me. And also I wanna say that after we reach 100k the Alastor x Reader book will be here. I can't wait to write it for you guys so right now please enjoy this book and soon, there will be more surprises for all of you.

And a little something extra for all of you cause you guys are so awesome.

Nicknames:

Angel's: Daddy, Spider kink (thx), Angel with a shotgun (yep that one too), Angel comedian

(Y/N)'s: cutie, butterfly, suga mama, badass,