A reveal party?

"I'm having twins!?" You screamed as Angel was already passed out in the floor. "Yes, you are." The doctor said for the 5th time. "The babies are to little to tell if it's going to be boys or girls." You still looked at the ultra sound, stunned by the fact that you were having twins in hell. And the fact that you were about to make absolute history. "I'll leave you two to think on this." The doctor said as she left the room.

You stared at a giant white spider who was still on the floor. Rolling your eyes, you grabbed the pillow from behind you and whacked him awake. "Ah! I'm up!" Angel said as he looked at you. "Angel, the doctor said that we're having-"

"Don't!"

"What?"

"Don't say the word." Angel warned as he backed away a little. You frowned and crossed your arms. "Angel, come on. At least it wasn't triplets."

"TRIPLETS!?" Angel shouted as he fainted again. You facepalmed. "I'm calling the boys."

———————-

Once you firecracker crew came to the hospital, two of them (Jake and Ian) picked up Angel because he was still unconscious. "Ugh, sometimes he always has a way of being dramatic."

"So, what's the gender?" Ian asked as you smiled a little. "We don't know yet, but I told the doctor to put the reveal in an envelope." It was true. You decided to have a reveal party for the two babies. You didn't wanna know the gender until after the party. "Cool, a party."

"No alcohol Ian."

"Aw." Ian whined as you and the others laughed. "So how many times?"

"What?"

"How many times did Angel pass out."

"Only two."

"PAY UP JAKE!" Ian yelled as Jake rolled his eyes and gave him twelve bucks. You couldn't help but smile. "You guys betted on him?"

"Yep. And I won." Ian smiles as you rolled your eyes and felt your stomach which is now getting big. "I still need to get a cake for the two of them."

"Don't worry, we got it covered."

"You do?" You asked as all of you were now at the bar. "Yep." Trevor replied as he opened the door and slumped in a chair. Ian and Jake took Angel upstairs. "Me and the guys were gonna go to the bakery to see what kind of cakes they got for a gender reveal. Mind giving me the envelope?" He asked as you handed it to him. "Don't open it."

"I won't I promise." Trevor said as he put it in his pocket. "So when's the party?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't thought that plan ahead."

"Well, while you're thinking on that-BOYS COME ON! WE GOT TWO CAKES TO GET!" Trevor shouted as Ian and Jake we're downstairs by the time he finished shouting. "Alright you two, let's go get those cakes. We'll we back tomorrow." Trevor replied as he and the others walked out of the bar.

You only looked at them. "Wow. I wonder what it's gonna look like."