A long distance relationship

You told Daniel that you would be out for a bit to see your crew. He bought the act and let you leave. As you walked towards the hotel, you couldn't help but feel sorry. Not for Angel, but for all of your friends. You wished you called sooner but you were just so angry at Angel that you couldn't bare to speak to anyone else. But you had too. It was the only way to make this work.

Before you could even knock on the door, the door flew open. It was Alastor. He still had his sinister smile on his face. "Why (Y/N) darling you came. (Al/g) she's here." Al replied as he called for your friend. (Al/g) came to the door and immediately hugged you. "I'm sorry (Al/g). I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. I'm just glad you're safe." (Al/g) said as she led you inside. "Where's Angel? He needs to talk to me now."

"Funny I was just about to say the same thing." You widen your eyes in fear as the familiar voice filled your ears. you didn't turn around to meet his eyes. A whole lot of guilt was in your veins, and meeting your boyfriend's eyes was not gonna help.

"We'll uh...leave you too alone for a bit." (Al/g) replied as she and Alastor left you and Angel Dust in the lobby.

It was only you and Angel. Just you two. No one else. The atmosphere was so damn cold as you felt him staring at you with hurt in his eyes. ".....Angel, I-"

"Angel Dust!" he corrected you with  a loud voice that almost made you jump. You swallowed your sorrow and pain. "Angel Dust...I don't even know where to start."

"How about addressing the fact that you cheating on me. With your ex. The ex, that you hate to no end."

"Angel-"

"I thought you loved me!" Angel yelled at the top of his lungs. It sounded like he was about to cry. "Well....what about you."

"Don't you dare turn the table here with me."

"Where were you?"

"What?"

"Why were you angry that night! SO angry you could've killed me! Tell me why!"

"BECAUSE IMP IS ABOUT TO TAKE AWAY MY BAR!" You couldn't believe what you just heard. You turned towards him and saw the tears flowing down his face. It broke your heart to see him like this. That's when you realized that this is how he felt when he saw that picture. What have you done? "I worked my breath off for that bar. It took away my father's life just so that bar could still stand and now that I didn't get to pay for the IMP industry they're gonna take it away. That's why I was mad."

"Why....why didn't you tell me?" You asked as he fell silent for a while. "Because I didn't want you to see me as a failure."

"Angel, you're not a failure. You're so much more than that." You replied as you tried to put your hand on his shoulder, but he put his hand in front of yours. "(Y/N)...I don't know what's gonna happen between us." He replied with sadness in his eyes. You understood what he meant. "I'll stay at the hotel...I want Henry though."

"Acceptable. I'll bring him over later." Angel said as he kissed your forehead. He was about to walk out until you called out his name. "Angel?" You asked to him as he stopped at the door. "Daniel never stop forgetting me....but you never stopped loving me." With that moment, Angel looked back at you one last time until he opened the door, and walked out into the streets of hell.

As you turned your back from the door, you saw (Al/g) coming up to you. "So....what happened?"

"He doesn't want me at the bar for a while. We're now at a long distance relationship."