When youre sad

You were still sick in your room. The fever didn't come down and it's only been one hour since you woke up. You would sometimes throw up in the trash can because of the liquor the other night. It was painful to get up do to the fact that the liquor was so strong. But you soon realized that it wasn't the liquor or the sickness.

Back when you were alive, you use to make bracelets and jewelry for your mother. She would wear them all the time and it made you happy. You also remember how she got sick one day. You couldn't do anything about it and you never got the chance to say goodbye. You felt a tear drop rolling down your face.

The door opened revealing Angel Dust with some medicine and food. "Hey babe. Sorry I'm late I had to-" Angel Dust noticed your sad face. He sighed as he placed the plate of food and medicine down. "Hey...is everything okay?" He said as he ran his fingers down your cheek. He started to rub away a tear from your eyes.

You sniffed. "I was...thinking about...my mother." You said fighting back new tears. Angel kisses your forehead. "Hey, it's okay."

"Ah-ahh-ACHOO!!" You sneezed as Angel Dust handed you a tissue. You blew into it as snot came out of your nose. "I'm never working at the bar again."

"Whatever you say." Angel Dust said as he got a spoonful of medicine. You gulped and shook your head. "Cmon you know I have to give it to you."

"No, no, no."

"(Y/N) come on."

"Nu-Uh. Nope." You said as Angel Dust suddenly groped you. You gasped as angel popped the medicine in your mouth. It tasted horribly. You wanted to gag it out. Through all your force, you swallowed it down. "Ew."

"You'll thank me later. Now, why're you sad?" Angel asked worried for your feelings. You inhaled a deep breath and told him about your mother. After you finished, he hugged you and started to rock you slowly. You felt your heart beating faster and faster. You smiled at the feeling. "Feel better?" Angel asked you. You nodded. "Yes. Ah-ahh-AH-!" At the last second, Angel put a tissue on your nose so you'd blow into it.

Angel chuckled. "I'll give you a week off. Love you." He said as he kissed your mouth and left. You smiled. "Love you to-ah-ahh-AHCHOO!!"