Valentino

You and Angel Dust were right now at the beach. Why? Cause this was the place where you wanted to have the reveal party. You wanted it to be a nice place where everyone was invited. You were so excited to learn about your little kids genders.

"Honey, I'm gonna go get something to eat. Be right back." Angel said as he kissed your cheek. You smiled as he went to the food court.

You were about to bask into the sun, (even though there was no sun) when someone blocked your view. "Um I hate to interrupt but-"

"Oh my apologies." You figured it was Alastor, but then you noticed a crown and a royal robe around the man's neck. He had a very big smile on his face. One like Alastor, but not in a scary way. More like an...invitation. The man held out his hand. "Hello there miss." He said as you shook his hand. "Um, hello?" You said as you stood up, rubbing your stomach at the same time. The man must've noticed cause he eyes your bump. "How far long?" He asked in a rather joyous way. You smiled back at him. "A couple of months now. We're having a reveal party tomorrow."

"You husband must be very excited."

"He certainly is." You looked at the two little twins sleeping in your bump. You were about to say something else when you heard something fall to the ground. You and the man noticed Angel Dust but he wasn't looking at you. He was looking at the man. "(Y/N)...what are you doing?"

"What?"

"Oh your husband is probably stunned by me." The man said with a rather intimidating smirked. Angel Dust's head was staring at the sand. "Well, I must take my leave." The man said as he started to turn around and walk away. But then, he turned one last time and said, "You're still fine as wine Angie." And with that, the man was gone.

You look at Angel who didn't move a muscle. "Angel...who was-" Before you could say anything else, Angel swooped you up into his arms and ran away from the beach. "ANGEL!? What're you-"

"Not now! Not here!" Was all Angel said as he ran back to the bar.

——————————

Once you stepped foot inside, Angel immediately closed the door and locked it. "Angel, what's going on?" You asked as Angel finally released a sigh of relief. "Before I met you....I wasn't just a man...I'm transgender." It didn't shock you as much. As a matter of fact, it didn't shock you at all. "But...that man...took my girl side as an advantaged. He would always try to kiss me if I ever got a ride with him in his limo." Angel continued as he got down on his knees, his hands, now in his eyes as he began to sob. "Angel...baby I-" you didn't know what to say to him as you knelt down beside him. You leaned into him while you brushed his spider fur. "He won't hurt you anymore. I promise."

"His name was Valentino. That name haunted me for weeks. Cherri was the only one who was there for me." Angel managed to say through his sobs. "(Y/N) listen to me." You kept your gaze firm as he gripped your shoulders. "Whatever you do, whatever happens, no matter what, you stay away from him. You stay the fucking hell away from him Understand?" You nodded in understanding as he hugged you tightly, only loosing his grip if it harmed the babies.