When you tickle him

You were feeding Henry as he was almost done with his milk. "You poor thing. You must've been really hungry." You said as Henry finished his milk and put his tiny paws over his face. He was sleepy. "Don't worry, you can go to bed." You said as you went towards a metal box. You pressed the hot button so the box could be warm for Henry. You then put him inside as his body temperature went normal and he soon went to sleep.

As you looked at the sleeping puppy, you heard a noise. It sounded like laughter. "Hm, strange." You said as you left your room and went downstairs. Once you were downstairs, you noticed Angel...and he was laughing. But you didn't know why. That's when you noticed that, for some reason, Husk was...tickling him. "Husk?"

"Yes."

"Why're you tickling Angel?"

"He took my favorite beer." Husk said as he stopped. Angel breathed heavily. "What...ever..." Angel said while trying to breathe. You then smirked at the spider. Angel noticed you and backed up. "No no no (Y/N) don't you dare!"

"Too late!" You said as you jumped on your spider boyfriend and started to tickle his sides. "😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 (Y-Y/N) 😂😂😂😂😂 STOP IT!!!" Angel said as you tickled him faster. "No way. The great drug dealer and actor is ticklish!? This is awesome!" You said as you tickled his neck and stomach. Angel Dust laughed harder. "(Y/N) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 PLEASE STOP 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!" Angel pleaded as you rolled your eyes. "Fine." You said as you let him go. "If you...tell Vaggie about this...I'm gonna make sure...you suffer...the same fate."

"Whatever!" You said as you got up from the floor. "That was fun though." You said as Angel grabbed your waist and licked your neck. You blushed madly as he chuckled. "You're so gonna pay for that." He whispered in your ear as he put you over his shoulder. You looked over at Husk as you gave him a pleading look. He only shrugged. "Have fun."

"Oh we will Husk. We most certainly will~" Angel said