When he leaves you alone for a while prt. 1

Angel Dust was right now kissing you at least five times a second. Angel had an important job to do and he wasn't gonna bring you along. You tried to come with him but he only declined. "Angel, c'mon please." You said laughing. "No honey, you gotta stay here."

"But I can't run the bar by myself."

"You won't have to. Husk will be there with you." Angel said as Husk gave him a thumbs up. You sighed. "How long will you be gone?" You asked worried for Angel's safety.

"About a few hours. If not, maybe tomorrow." Angel said as he gave you one last kissed. He then turned and whistled. A limo pulled up in front of him as he opened the car door. He looked back at you as both of you smiled. "I love you!" He said as he got into the car and the limo drove off.

When he left, you looked down at a small puddle. You sighed. "I love you too."

A few hours later

You slumped your head on the bar table exhausted. You were completely bored. You served over 500 people and all you wanted to do is lie in bed. And if you think that's bad, listen to this. Husk was told by Angel to watch you. And that also means to never leave the bar. When you asked why, you were greeted with a horrible answer. Extermination day.

On that day, at least more then a thousand people are exterminated. Killers would go out and kill whoever they want. Rapist would rape whoever they want. Today was a rape day. You were ordered to stay in the bar no matter what. In other words. You were grounded.

You moved from the table and sat in a chair. "Ugh, So bored!" You said as you suddenly heard the door open. "What the- AHHH!" You said as you suddenly fell off of the chair. "Dammit! Why do I do that?" You asked to yourself as you got up referring to the fact that you leaned in your chair. "Hey, What's up, what do you want?"

"Hey, lil' cracker." You look up to see- "Ian!" You said as you literally jumped onto your guy friend as he spun you around and laughed. "How's my best friend?"

"She's bored. Really bored."

"Aw, does she wanna play?"

"As long as it's fun." You smirked as Ian's face turned serious. You lost your color in your face. "Uh, is something wrong?"

"Let's do something." Ian said as he put you down. "Like what?" You asked as Ian got out his gun.   "Remember that guy who ratted out on Jake's dad's restaurant?"

"Yeah, the one who got his dad...you know." You said with a sad face. Ian nodded. "Yeah....well anyway, let's go do that now."

"Wait, now?"

"Yeah."

"Like, right now?"

"What else do you think I mean?" Ian asked with a shrug. You rolled your eyes. "I can't."

"What, why?"

"I'm being...babysat." You said as Ian laughed. You blushed. "Shut up!"

"Someone's babysitting you?! (Y/N) you're like (Y/A) years old, you don't need a babysitter!"

"Tell that to Angel Dust."

"Who?"

"My boyfriend." You said without thinking. You blushed more. Ian rolled his eyes. "I swear if he's like-"

"No! He's not!" You said almost out of anger. Ian sighed. "Look, I just wanna look out for you. Me, Trevor, and Jake. We love you. You're like our little sister." Ian said as you smiled at him. "I know." You said as he hugged you. "Cmon, Just one heist."

"Ian, if I-"

"C'mon, it'd be like old times." Ian said as you thought about it. It's been a while since you've seen your boys. And you've been in here for too long. "...alright."

"YES!" Ian said as he kissed your cheek. "Meet us at the Hazbin hotel in one hour. There's someone who can help us." Ian said as he left the bar.

You gulped. "Angel is gonna kill me."