The night of the red moon prt. 2

As the giant spikes fell closer to you, you shut your eyes waiting for you death to come. Well, second death anyway. When you opened your eyes again, something felt a little...off.

You looked up again realizing that the spikes weren't there. You decided to look down. The spikes were below you. How was that even possible. "What did you do?" Daniel asked obviously confused. "I don't know, but I'm glad I did it."

"It-It went through you. Like you were a ghost or something." He said as he shook off the confusion and glared at you. "Who are you, Casper's granddaughter?" He said as that comeback almost made you laugh. "Look, if I knew, I wouldn't tell you." You said confused as well. How did the spikes go through you? And how come you didn't feel it. Maybe he was right. Maybe you are a ghost.

The window in the reflecting light was blocked by a show with four arms. "Angel!" You said as Angel Dust jumped down from the window. He had his shotgun loaded. "Am I too late for the party?" He said as Daniel brought out his own gun. Though, it was a hand-gun. "H-How the hell did you find me!?"

"If rule of kidnapping someone. Make sure you leave there phones." Angel smirked as Daniel grew furious. "You won't get away with this."

"I'm an Angel with a shotgun. Killing me will be like doing your Nana's laundry." Angel said as he starting shooting Daniel. Unfortunately, Daniel wasn't an easy target. Daniel was also very quick, especially for a lion. Daniel jumped around dodging the bullets and sometimes even catching them with his claws if he was lucky.

Now, it was Angel's turn to be furious. "How fast is the lion?" He said as he soon realized that he was running out of bullets.

You on the other hand, were growing bored. "Um, hello, can you help me over here?!" You shouted to Angel as he looked at you. "Oh yeah." He said as he pointed his shotgun at you and shot at the chains. You released your arms and legs as Angel jumped by your side. "Love to stick around and chat, but me and my little princess gotta run." Angel said as he picked you up bridal style and leaped out of the building. Daniel's angry scream could be heard from the distance as Angel Dust started leapig

———————————

Once you both were far away from his grasp, you looked up at your boyfriend. "How did you really find me?" You asked as Angel started to sweat a little. "Like I said, you phone." You didn't believe him. "You sure, cause I'm pretty sure my phone was off the entire time."

"Okay you got me. I followed you." Your jaw dropped as you smacked his arm almost making him drop you. "Woah, easy babe, I don't wanna drop you."

"I told you I can handle this!"

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry." He said as you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "Hey, cheer up babe. At least we can talk about those spikes." Angel said changing the subject. He was right though. What was the deal with those spikes. "Do you have an idea what may be the reason why that happened?"

"No, but I think I know someone who might." Angel said as he stopped running and jumped and decided to stop at an alley. He then pulled out his phone and called Charlie. "Yo Charlie...yeah it's me...oh hey, how's it going Vag?...yeah we need to talk about something...something big."