When you catch him doing something

Henry was growing up now and he can regulate his own body temperature. He would follow you around a lot sense you were the one who saved him.

You started to look for Angel. "Hmm, I wonder where he is." You said as you noticed Husk at the counter. "Husk?"

"Yes?"

"Where's Angel?" You asked as Husk immediately stopped what he was doing and widen his eyes in shock. "Uhhhhhhhhh He's uh.....out." He said as you glared at him. "Out where?" You said in a stern voice as Husk backed up a bit. "Uh Uh um..." Husk said as you walked over slowly to him. "Now now lets not be hasty."

"Then tell me where Angel is." You said as you and Husk were now eye to eye. You suddenly heard a noise. It sounded like kissing. You didn't wanna assume that it was both Angel and Cherri bomb cause you only heard Angel's voice.

You were about to walk into the direction when Husk stopped you. "You can't go in there."

"And why not?"

"Well...cause...uh."

"Henry, watch him." You said as Henry nodded to you and looked at Husk. Husk immediately jumped on the counter sense he was a cat and Henry was a dog.

As you looked around the back, you noticed Angel kissing a picture of a very hot man. It must've been a wrestler cause it had the wrestling belt. You burst out laughing as Angel widen his eyes and looked at you. "W-What the- h-how did you get in here?"

"I have my ways babe." You said as Angel blushed madly and frowned. "I'm so gonna get Husk for this." He said as you chuckled and kissed his cheek. "I'm still your one and only right?" You asked as Angel smirked at you. "That depends. Will you submit tonight?" He asked as he picked you up.

You were surprised by this but you laughed. "Angel you!" You said as you both went upstairs to have some fun~

————————

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!!!! We're almost at 100k views. We now have 98.8k. You guys really like this book?! I'm so happy. Alright guys, keep reading this book. Just 1.2k views to go and Alastor will be here before you know it. Enjoy the book guys.