New beginnings

It's been a couple of days since you've been at the hotel and you and Angel were ready to go home. "You sure you don't wanna stay here a little longer?" (Al/g) asked as you smiled. "Yes, I'm sure. Besides, the bar needs a little bit of work done." You said to your best friend as you and Angel walked back to the bar.

Once you both set foot in the bar, Angel inhaled the fresh air of wine and beer. "So tempting." he said as you rolled your eyes. You decided to head upstairs as you suddenly felt tired. "What's up with me. I just slept a few minutes ago back at the hotel." you asked yourself as you were about to head to your room when you felt another feeling. Nausea.

You quickly ran into the bathroom and threw up some of today's breakfast. "What's wrong with me?" You asked yourself again as you flushed the toilet and sat on the floor.

You thought of all the possible things it could be. Sickness? No, it's not the season of pollen. Drowsy? No, you slept earlier. Wait a minute. You had sex with Angel Dust last night. Could it be...oh no.

"Th-That's not possible. The only person born in hell was Charlie." you said to yourself as you rubbed your stomach for a bit. You definitely felt something in there. This is bad. You don't even know if Angel would like to have a baby with you. You two aren't even married. This has to be a mistake. It has to be.

You decided to find that out for yourself. You quickly gathered all the strength that you had and walked out of the bathroom.

------------------------

"Honey?"

"Yes?" Angel replied as he looked at you. "I'm going to visit (Al/g)'s place for a bit. She said she needed me there."

"Okay babe, don't be long." Angel said as you left the bar quickly.

You made your way to your friend's house, but as you were about to walk up the stairs, you felt nausea again. You ran to a nearby alley and hurled again. This time, it was a lot stronger than the last time. "Please have answers (Al/g)."

You walked up to your best friend's door and knocked three times. "Stop, lemme go! I have to get the door!"

"You can worry about it later!"

"Alastor!" You heard from the other side of the door. The door opened to reveal your friend. "Hey (Y/N), what's up?" (Al/g) asked as she looked at you with a hint of 'thank god' in it. "I need to talk to you about something."

"Whatever it is, she can handle it herself."

"QUIET YOU!" (Al/g) yelled at Alastor. Wow. She actually yelled at him. That's at first. "Sure, come in." (Al/g) said as she let you in. "Can we talk about this in the bathroom?"

"Sure."

---------------------

"So, what's going on?" (Al/g) asked again as you gulped in fear. "(Al/g)...I think...I'm...pregnant."