When you have more of IT

(Warning: this contains a whole lot of inappropriate acts. Read at your own risk)

You and Ange were battling for dominance as your lips were crashing into each other. T was kinda hard for you sense he had four arms and you only had two. Unless...that's what you thought.

You were wining over for dominance as you grabbed two of his arms and trapped the other two with your foot. "There, I win!" You said as Angel only chuckled. "Think again." Angel said as he suddenly grew two more arms. You widen your eyes as the two arms started to tickle you. "No wait- HAHAHAHAHAHA you jerk!" You said as you let go of him and held your stomach. While you were vulnerable, Angel swooped you up in his arms with you still laughing your ass off.

He placed you on the bed and started to kiss you. Sense Angel already won for dominance you gave into his touch and let him ride you tonight. He began to feel You under your clothes and started to grab your breast like it was his own property. You moaned at his touch as he started to kiss your neck. You were at the moment where you were trying not to moan. He wasn't gonna accept that. "You trying to stay strong?"

"Whatever."

"Aw we can't have that." Angel said as he suddenly licked one of your breast. You blushed madly but you didn't moan. Angel then began to thirst on the other. You gave up and soon gave into the touch again. You moaned so loudly, all through out hell could hear your screams.

Just when he was about to really get into it, a loud bang was at the door. "KEEP IT DOWN GUYS! IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" It was Vaggie. "Deal with it!" Angel called back. You couldn't help but giggle. "Now where were we?" He asked as you continued your little make out session.