New fresh start

(Y/N)'s POV
Once everyone was upstairs, I looked into Angel's eyes that were filled with disappointment. There was no anger, or fury, or hate. Just...disappointment. And a hint of hurt.

"Angel...I didn't mean to-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Angel's eyes were filled with confusion and sadness when he asked me that. I didn't know how to respond. "But you...you didn't want the baby. I'd figured you'd leave me if you found out." I said with my own sadness building up inside of me. "(Y/N), I'm not mad because you're pregnant. I'm mad because I was the last person to find out." Angel looked away from me as I looked down in guilt. "But I thought-"

"No I didn't want the baby now, but I also didn't want you to lie to me about not being pregnant." Angel said as he held me close. "But if that's the case,...then I guess I'll have to take care of both you and the baby." I looked up at him and smiled. "Angel, after what I've-"

"I can't just leave you because you didn't say anything. I've done a few things that I wasn't proud of either. Drinking for example." He said as I giggled a bit. "Well maybe once the baby comes, you'll behave yourself."

"You know that's never gonna happen." Angel replies as he gave my ass a squeeze and kissed me for entrance. I gladly accepted but he'd have to be quick.

Just like he read my mind, he pulled apart from me. "So, who do you think it's gonna be?"

"Hopefully a girl."

"Aw but if it's a boy I'll name him Angel junior."

"HA! No."

"Aw come on it's a good name."

"It's named after a drug."

"Oh really, then you're just as poisonous." Angel smirked as he picked me up bridal style and place me on a couch. He then laid on top of me, but not to much so he could crush the baby. "Angel, what're you gonna do about the bar?"

"Simple, I'm still gonna run it. Though the runt's gotta make sure to stay away from daddy's drinks." Angel said as he looked at my stomach and started to give it a few kisses. I giggled at his little talk. "I'm pretty sure if it's a boy, he'd take after you. I'd have to be extra careful about him."

"No worries Husk can take care of him."

"Uh he better not be feeding him a cheap bottle of booze." I replied as Angel and me laughed.

We both talked for hours about the little infant. Names, genders, likes, dislikes, even if we'd have another one after this. And also the doctor's appointment which should be in about 2 months or so.

Then, Angel laid his head on my lap. "Baby...I hope I'm gonna be a good father to the little guy." Angel said as he started to fall asleep. I rolled my eyes and stroked his white hair. "Of course baby. The best father ever."