When you have a nightmare

You opened your eyes to see you strapped up in your bed. Your arms were strapped, your legs, your waist, everything was secured onto the bed. There was no escape. You didn't know what was going on. You tried to scream for help, but no words came out of your mouth.

So, you started to wiggle around hoping to find an exit. "Why hello there." You froze out of fear. You knew that voice. It was him. Daniel slowly brought his hand up to your face. "My precious little puppy. Oh how I missed you so much." He said as he kissed your cheek ever so softly. It felt so sick to be right up at his face. You wanted to gag at his sight.

You struggled some more, but there was no use trying to escape from your ex. "Aw, is the little puppy trying to free herself?" Daniel asked as he brought his hand to your chin. "Well, we can't allow that now can we?" Daniel suddenly started to transform. His eyes turned red with anger and his mouth was filled with octopus tentacles. His drool was as black as tar and his skin turned green too.

You looked away out of disgust. "No, please." That was the first sound you've ever made in this nightmare. You felt Daniel's tentacles move around your face as they explored your soft skin. "Now then my precious puppy. Let's see what I should do to you." Daniel opened his mouth and was about to bite your whole head off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"NO!" You shouted as you woke up and shot your head up. You looked at your hands and legs thankful that it was only a dream. You heard a soft noise next to you and you flinch a little. You calmed down when you noticed that it was just Angel.

Angel looked at you with tired eyes. "Hey babe. Is everything okay?" He asked as you sighed. "No, it's not." You then started to tell Angel all about your nightmare. When you were finished, he hugged you and kept kissing you until you stopped crying. "It's gonna be okay. He won't hurt you while I'm around." Angel said as you both started to lie down again.

Throughout the night, Angel kept you close to make sure you didn;t have anymore nightmares.