When he gets sick

"AHCHOO!!!" Angel said as he blew his nose in his tissue. You were sitting on a stool that was in front of him as you were stirring his soup. "You Good Angel?"

"Babe, I'm literally in my bed sneezing." Angel said as he blew his nose again. You chuckled as you finished stirring. "Soup's on." You said as you held out the spoon to his mouth. "Now open wide big guy and say 'ahhh'." You said as Angel frowned at you. "Are you literally doing this right now?"

"Alright then, here comes the airplane coming in for a landing." You said as you waved the spoon around. Angel blushed out of embarrassment as he finally opened his mouth. You fed him like this for a while as the soup was now gone. "Please don't do that again."

"I make no promises." You said with a wink as he rolled his eyes. "Gimme a kiss." Angel whined playfully as you rolled your eyes this time. "Fine." You said as you kissed his cheek. "That's it."

"But-"

"Baby, you're sick. I can't get sick too." You said as Angel frowned again. "But I love you." He said dramatically. You couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah I love you too."

"Can I get a kiss now?"

"No."

"But ahh-ahh-AHHCHOO!" Angel said as he blew his nose. "Hey, I'm not going anywhere baby. I'm staying with you." You said as you hugged him. Angel smiled. "Thanks babe." He said as you suddenly felt something under your shirt. It felt like a hand. Two of them actually. "ANGEL DUST!!"

"What you love it when I do that."

"That's it, now I'm really gonna embarrass you."

"Uh oh."

2 hours of non stop embarrassing feeding moments later

After the next bowl of soup was gone, Angel's face was red from the heat and from the embarrassment of the baby talk you gave him.

You looked at the bowl and noticed something. "Hey look, there's one more scoop left."

"NO! No more."

"Don't be such a baby." You said as you took the last spoon full. "Now you're gonna eat this or I'm gonna look for another embarrassing baby talk to say to you."

"Alright alright I'll eat it just don't do the baby talk thing. Please." Angel said as he opened his mouth. You smirked as you fed him the last spoonful of soup. "Okay, you're all done."

"Thank you. Can I sleep now?"

"I thought you wanted a kiss." You said with a pout as he suddenly jumped on you. "Oh hohoho I'm gonna get a kiss."

"Make it quick, you're sick."

"Fine." Angel said as he gave you a quick kiss on the lips.