When you're at the bar

Hey guys. Sry you've waited so long. Also I think I just realized that Hazbin hotel will come out on October 5th. I hope I'm right. If not you can look it up. Okay onto the story.

----------------------

You were now living and working at the bar. You were a waitress who would give everyone there drinks and liquor. You were in a very sexy looking waitress outfit.

 You were in a very sexy looking waitress outfit

"Hey pretty girl." You turned to see a little man who was smaller then you. You rolled your eyes. "I'm taken." You said as you walked away. The man walked up to you again. "Aw, but why don't we make this night.....interesting?" You absolutely had no time for this. "Get out of my face, you worthless piece of shit." you said as you walked away.

Before you were about to head to the table, the man suddenly grew more and more as his body was filled with anger and sour. You were now scared to death. "Listen here princess." he said as he picked you up by the skirt in the air. And by god you wished you were wearing pants (don't worry you had your underwear on). "You and I are gonna have a little fun in my car. Understand?" You nodded nervously, pleading in your head that he'll put you down. "Hey slut." You and the man looked down to see Angel Dust. "Put her down before I kick you out of the bar." he said as he was now the on who was really angry. The man shrunk down so you were back on your feet. The man huffed. "I didn't want that girl anyway." he said as he went back to his table.

You breathed a sigh of relief as Angel Dust ran up to you. "Are you okay?" You nodded. "C'mon, you're off duty for the night." he said as he picked you up bridal style and went upstairs with your boyfriend. "Thanks Angel Dust."

".......call me Angel." Angel said as he smiled.