First Christmas in Hell

You were asleep in the room dreaming about Christmas. It was tomorrow but you were sad. Why? Cause Christmas is really about the gift of giving. And hell really isn't the best place to give. In fact, it was the opposite.

You laid in your bed trying to forget about Christmas even though you really wanna celebrate it. You then felt a shift in your bed. It was Angel. He yawned as he stretched all of his arms. "Morning."

"Morning." You said with sadness. Angel notices and turned you over towards him. "Hey, what wrong?"

"Nothing."

"(Y/N) tell me."

"Angel, it's nothing really." You said as Angel kissed your cheek. "Uh, What was-" you said as Angel kissed your cheek again. He was gonna play that game. When he tries to get what he wants, he mostly kisses you on his cheeks. And sometimes, it would tickle too.

You start to giggle. "A-Angel hahahahahahahahaha stop."

"Then tell me why my little rosy cheeks are sad." Angel said as he stopped kissing you. You sighed and sat up. "You know about Christmas right?"

"Of course I do." Angel said like it was obvious. "I...wanted to celebrate it."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. But, it's okay if we don't I just-" you were about to say some when Angel left the room for a moment. When he came back, he had something green in his hand. A mistletoe. You blushed. "A-Angel, you don't have to-"

"Oh yes I do." Angel said as he tapped the mistletoe onto the wall and leaned towards you. "The big fat dude, doesn't have to bring me presents. Besides, he already gave it to me months again." And with that finally say, both of you smashed your lips together and had your first Christmas in Hell.