Wedding idea

Stay tuned for a sneakpeek of my next book

You woke up at 3am this morning. Not because you wanted to. But because you had to. Why? Well, let's just say two babies are worse than one. You groaned as you heard Anarchy's cries for his mama. "Alright alright I'm coming." You replied even though he can't understand.

The twins cribs were right next to the couch. You didn't want them to be alone together so you put the cribs in your hotel room. You slowly walked over to the cribs and picked up the crying boy. "Shhh shhh it's okay. What do you want now?" you asked listening to his cry. You calculated all of the cries that he makes.

Cry 1- Change

Cry 2- Bored

Cry 3- Hungry

Cry 4- Attention

This was clearly cry number 3. You sighed and grabbed a bottle of milk from the mini fridge and placed the bottle in his mouth. His cries began to decease and soon he was sucking up is milk. You smiled at him, thankful that his cries have stopped. "So...you think he'll suck his future husband's dick like that?"

Just when the moment was getting good.

You hand collided right with Angel's shoulder. "Shut your ass up." You whispered angrily trying to keep everyone in the hotel asleep including the other baby. Angel only laughed and hugged you from behind. "Come on who knows. It might happen a lot earlier."

"I know what else is about to happen. My foot up your ass." Finally getting the hint, Angel backed off. "Okay okay no more sex jokes." he said as you grumbled. That's when you looked down and realized that there was nothing on your left hand. Well, apart from you holding the baby but you noticed an empty spot on your finger. Your ring finger. "Hey um Angel? Have you ever thought about...getting married?" Angel looked at you in disbelief. "Married? Honey we can't get married."

"W-Why not. We live together. We have two wonderful children and we have jobs...well sorta." You added as Angel huffed at you. "Well (Y/N) you see...getting married for us would be lot harder."

"Why?"

"People consider us part demon. We don't really look the part of a full fledge demon and it kinda bother's them. So getting married would have to take a lot of money and a lot of courage. And as much as I love you and the kids," Angel trailed off so he could give you a kiss on the lips. "I don't wanna risk it. I wish there was another way for us." Angel looked really sad and you were too tired to talk about it anyways. So you sighed and nodded. "Okay." You said as you slowly placed Anarchy back in his crib. As soon as you did, Karma began to cry as well. "Your turn." You simply said as you walked towards your bed and fell asleep before your head hit the pillow.

-------------------------

Okay here it comes

"YEAH!" The children shouted in the park. They were watching a clown doing a bubble trick with his friends. The children laughed and giggled at him as he played more magician tricks on the kids.

Although there was one kid who didn't like clowns. That was (Y/N). She was only 8 years old and her life wasn't all cupcakes and rainbows. Her parents were monsters who would try to get rid of her every now and then and then try to get her back. They were like on and off sometimes. Unfortunately, she decided to come here to the park to be alone. But it looks like faith had other plans for her.

Soon, the clown party was over and the parents were picking up the kids. Except hers. (Y/N) walked slowly out of the park and swift into a nearby alleyway. Until she felt someone poking her sides. (Y/N) muffled the giggles that tried to form. "Hello there little one." A voice came from the shadows. (Y/N) gulped a bit and rubbed her arms. "Don't be afraid. We're not gonna hurt." We? (Y/N) tried to walk out of the alley way but soon she felt another poke to her tummy. "We're do you think you're going?" Another voice said as (Y/N) bit back a laugh. "Please don't." she tried to sound serious but the giggles were too much for the little 8 year old. "What a ticklish one. Don't you think so honey?"

"Oh most definitely. We can have her later." Then, the voices disappeared. (Y/N) was very confused by the sudden change. "I wonder who they were."

-------------------------------

Alright! Yep, there's two of them. So, what'd you think?