The next morning (karma's a bitch)

You woke up feeling four arms around your waist. You smiled.......mischievously. You liked this guys for some reason though you weren't really ready for what just happened. So to thank him for this, you used your foot to kick his stomach. "Oh shit!" Angel said as he fell to the floor holding his stomach.

You laughed under your breath hoping he wouldn't hear you. Well sadly, karmas a bitch and it definitely existed in this world. So Angel grabbed you with all of his arms and pulled you to the floor. "WTH was that for?!" He said as he glared into your eyes. You didn't feel any rage. Instead, you laughed. You laughed so hard, you thought you were gonna pull something. "Y-You should've seen your face 😂😂😂😂😂!" You said as you laughed more and held the stomach.

Angel Dust quickly got up from the floor, and picked you up with 2 of his arms and took you downstairs. You were still giggling your head off as he put you on his shoulder his upper right arm grabbing your ass. You blushed madly as your giggling stopped. "Angel Dust, not helping."

"Should've never had pushed me."

"So what? You're gonna carry me like this forever."

"No just for the rest of the day." You widen your eyes. "W-What if I need to use the rest room?"

"No ones stopping you."

"Angel?!"

"Angel Dust."

"Angel Dust!?"

"Okay okay jeez, I'll let you use the rest room." You breathed a sigh of relief. "After I do this!" He said as he begin to lightly tickle you feet a little. You giggled a little more begging him to stop. Once he finally did, he put you down. "Oh so now you put me down." Angel Dust smirked. "Just so you can go to the rest room." You widen your eyes again. Dammit that spider. "Uh.....gotta go." You said as you zoomed to that bathroom while Angel Dust laughed. "Karma's a bitch babe."

"Oh shut up!"

—————————

Hope you enjoyed that one.