Picking out the babys' names

After what happened with the hotel, (H/g) and Husk were pretty much ordered by the radio demon to clean up the entire main lobby. But due to the fact that they were being heard making threats to each other, the lobby would probably be occupied for a while.

You were laying on your back while rubbing your baby bump which was getting bigger by the days. Pretty soon that by the 9th month it'll be time. But there was only a tiny little problem. You and Angel haven't decided what to name them.

The door to the hotel room opened and you heard screams and shouts and threats coming from the lobby downstairs. Angel came into the room with Henry and Fat Nuggets behind him. Angel shut the door and sighed. "(Y/N), if this keeps happening, I'll have to book a room to the top floor." Angel said as you chuckled. "I'm pretty sure the top floor wouldn't save us from the children." You replied talking about Husk and (H/g).

Angel sat on the bed with you rubbing the bump as well. "So, what shall there names be?" You asked to Angel as he thought about it and said, "AJ. Stands for Angel junior and (Y/N) junior."

"Haha. No."

"Eh, worth a shot." Angel replied back as he kissed the bump. "Hmm, how about Holland and Jessica."

"Sorry sugar toots, but I'm pretty sure those names don't suit me." Angel said respectfully as you rolled your eyes. "Fine. Then...Anarchy and Karma?" You asked as Angel looked at you with big wide eyes.

"....what?" You asked as Angel grabbed your face and kissed you longly. "I love those names so much and I love you." Angel said as you laughed while still had your face under his hands. "And I loved you too." You replied as you were about to kiss when the shouting turned into yelling from downstairs. Angel was about to get up when a melodic knock came at the door. You didn't have to open the door to know it was the radio demon. "I'll handle it dear." Alastor called as he went downstairs.

Next thing you know, the threats and shouts stopped and everything was now quiet. "What did he do to them?"

"Whatever it was, I'm glad it wasn't me." Angel said as he laid next to you while his head was on you bump. When he fell asleep, you looked at the bump and said, "Anarchy and Karma. Yeah, those are good names."