When he gets jealous

You were hanging out with your two best friends. Vaggie and Charlie. Ever since you guys met and learned about the hotel, you guys were inseparable. You loved how Charlie was so bubbly and how childish she acts sometimes. You would sometimes sing with her and pressure Vaggie to do it too until she gave in.

You were at the bar talking and laughing with your girlfriends. Angel Dust was around the corner hiding. He was jealous of the girls. They would always try to pull you away from him just to talk to you. He had to do something. "Hey (Y/N), it's time for the show. Get your ass on stage."

"One second Angel." you said as you continued to talk to Charlie and Vaggie. "Really, you called that killjoy a bitch?"

"Yep."

"And body slammed her on TV?!"

"Totally!" Charlie said with a proud smile. "Hell yeah! I wish I could've seen that!" You said as you raised your fist in the air. "Well you were still alive at the time."

"Yeah true...total bummer." you said as you and the girls laughed. "(Y/N)!" You turned to Angel who was tapping his wrist with his finger. "One minute til show time."

"Alright I'm coming. Gotta cut this short gals." You said as you and Charlie did a european kiss. You waved goodbye to your gals and walked away with Angel Dust. "What is up with you and the girls."

"One's to happy, the other's to mean." he said as he crossed all four of his arms. You only stuck your tongue out. "You're one to talk." you muttered as you went on stage and began to sing 'Pretty Girl.' The crowd roared with praises.

When you stepped down, you saw an unfamiliar demon. He looked like a deer. He also had a weird smile on his face. He went up to greet you. "Uh, hey I'm-"

"Hello there, pleasure to meeting you ma'am, quite a pleasure!" the man said as he shook your hand. "Um, who are you exactly?" you asked as he stared at you. "The names Alastor. Or as you might say...The radio demon." he said in a low chuckle. You widen your eyes. You heard of him before. You quickly moved away. "Well, uh yeah, nice meeting you too...gotta go." you said as you zoomed away back stage.

You breathed heavily. "Man that was close." You said as you calmed down a bit. "You okay babe?" Angel Dust asked as he comfort you. You nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."