Not an update. Pride month

Today, pride month begins. This is where all the LGBTQ+ get to show who they are on the inside. And I'm one of those people. If you saw one of my recent annoncements, I've annonced that I'm bisexual. So I'm gonna be a target like all of you. But this year, it's gonna be different.

Yes, pridefall is something dangerous for us

Yes, pridefall is something dangerous for us. But we're not gonna be afraid. Why? Because we are strong and we are powerful. We will show those pridefall people that we don't care what people think about us. They can come at us with hate comments and r*pe tapes and spam and gore. But I'm gonna say no to that. I'm gonna march onto TikTok and say, 'To all the people out there who are pridefall, we are gonna make it through this month. All of us. And you're gonna wish you never hated us.'

Pass this down to all LGBTQ+. Your friends, your family, your neighbors, your boss, I don't care who the hell it is. Pass it on. PASS. IT. ON.

If you wanna see my TikTok, it's sonamy15. All lowercase letters. I will post the video sometime around June. Maybe today if not tomorrow. Either way, I will pass it on. One way or another.

Not enjoy your pride month LGBTQ+. CAUSE WE AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!

Here are some songs to cheer you up

Last one guys