When you think he's cheating on you

You walked down the hall of your room carrying some spare parts for the bar. There was some beer and some vodka. And a few wine bottles too. You smiled. "This will be perfect for the bar." You said as you then stopped when you heard a noise. It sounded like Angel and Cherri Bomb.

You pressed your ear against the door and heard them say something about 'sex' and 'persuade.' You then heard a thud as you quickly opened the door. But you soon realized that it was a bad idea. You found Angel on the bed. And Cherri was on top of him.

They both laughed at each other but when they turned to you, they lost there smiles. You couldn't breathe not move. It was a sight that you thought you would never see in your life. "You...you..." You said not finding the write words.

Cherri quickly got off of him and went to the other side of the room. Angel got off too. "Baby, I can explain." He said trying to come towards you. You only pushed him back. "I loved you."

"I do too."

"Yeah right! I saw you! You were about to kiss her! Out of all people!" You said as you started to cry. "(Y/N) that's not-"

"I don't wanna here it. You can have her. We're done." You said as you slammed the door in his face and ran out of the bar.

————————

Once you ran far enough, you went up to the Hazbin hotel. You knocked three times until Charlie answered the door. She noticed your sad expression. "What's wrong?" She asked as you hugged her. "He-He-He cheated on me!"

"Angel Dust?"

"Yes!" You said as Charlie closed the door and hugged you back. You cried on her shoulder as she patted your back. "It's okay it's okay."

"I thought he loved me."

"Shhhhhh it's okay. It's gonna be okay." Charlie said as you saw Vaggie coming towards you. She shook her head. "I knew it." She said as she hugged both you and Charlie.

Once you were calm, you looked at your friends. "C-Can I stay here for a while?"

"Of course." Charlie said as you and her went upstairs and got you into your old hotel room. You looked out the window of it and sighed. "If you didn't love me...why date me?"