When you tell your friends

As you made your way to the hotel, you remembered how you and your boys talked about the baby. "Maybe it won't be so bad." You said to yourself as you feet were now facing the entrance to the Hazbin Hotel. You took a deep breath and opened the doors. "(Y/N)!" Immediately, you were greeted by a small flee demon. Nifty.

"Hi Nifty." You replied as Nifty started to jump around a bit. You looked around and noticed that everyone wasn't here. "Where are the others?"

"They're upstairs in a board meeting. It should be over soon." Nifty said as you decided to sit down on the couch.

After a few minutes of waiting, you spotted all of your friends. Charlie, Vaggie, (Al/g), Alastor, and Husk. Luckly, Angel wasn't there. When everyone noticed you, (Al/g) walked towards you and sat down next to you. "Hey friend, come to tell them about the news?" (Al/g) asked with a smirk. You blushed a bit and sighed. "I...um..."

When you noticed that everyone was looking at you. You decided to spill the truth. "...How do you feel about me being pregnant with Angel's baby?" The words spat out like a running cheetah. Charlie's eyes grew big, Vaggie almost fainted onto the floor and Husk was completely shocked. "Um...hello?" You asked as you waited for a response. "That's uh...surprising."

"I know right. I thought it would never happen."

"But it did." Charlie said as she sat next to you. "I did the pregnancy test. Twice. The same results showed. Nothing changed." You said worried that your friends would not accept you. "Are you guys mad at me?"

"Of course not (Y/N). We're just really surprised." Vaggie said with a smile that made you feel better. You looked towards Husk who also had a happy face on. "So does Angel know yet?" Husk asked as you looked down in sadness. "I'm gonna take that as a no." You only nodded. "He said he wanted to wait until we had a shot at redemption." You said as you held your stomach. (Al/g) put her hand on your shoulder. "He'll understand. Even if he gets a little mad, he'll understand." she said as she pulled you in for a hug.

You hugged back with a tight grip. If only what she said was true.

------------------------------------

Votes have been casted. Results will come in the next future chapters.