Rescue team prt. 2

(Okay guys. Yes I'm adding a new Hazbin Hotel character into this thing. Just 10k more views and the character shall appear. No it's nothing Baxter, that's all I'm saying. He's not coming until 500k)

I was on the roof of the building across from Daniel's. It felt weird seeing this place again. Last time I was here, he tried to use the red moon so I could become his slave. But then, my purified ghost saved me.

With a little bit more research from Charlie, it turns out that my powers onto activate whenever the red moon comes out. And that only happens once a year during extermination day. Oh well.

I felt a buzz in my pocket. The same buzz that's supposed to go off whenever (H/g) was in trouble. Something must've happened.

I pressed my fingers to my ear. "Guys, (H/g)-"

"We know." Alastor said as he came down from the roof and knocked on Daniel's door. "Whoever it is go away. I didn't order anything." Daniel's voice was heard as Alastor rolled his eyes. "I thought that any door was open for anyone. Êšpëçïãłłÿ mé!" Alastor replied as Daniel quickly opened the door and let him inside.

Angel and me raced down the roof as well as we slipped through the windows. "(H/g)? (Al/g)? Where are you?" I said as I tried to hear for them.

I heard a glass rolling down from the hall and turned around to see (Al/g) in her baby form that Alastor made her. "(Al/g)." I said as I picked her up. "Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded. "(H/g) got tired by the table."

"I'm on it." I replied as I gave (Al/g) the potion to cure her baby size look. I sat her down as I watched her drink the bottle. Instantly, she grew back into her fully growth reindeer state. "Thanks." She said as we both raced down the hall.

We came into an experiment room and saw (H/g) tied up. She was muffling something that we couldn't make out. "Don't worry, we gotcha." (Al/g) said as she untied (H/g), but we immediately regretted it.

As soon as she was able to talk, she said the most frighting words: "ITS A TRAP!"