What to expect

It's been about a week sense what happened back at the hotel and you were ready for your first check up. Angel was in your hospital room sitting in beside you. "So, you think it's gonna be a a boy?" Angel asked with a smirk. You only rolled your eyes. "Please, that's the last thing I want. If it's a girl I'm gonna make sure she's not into drugs."

"Don't worry baby, I wouldn't want my children to do drugs even if it was a boy." Angel replied as the doctor came into the room. "Hello, are we ready for our first ultra sound?"

"Yep." Both you and Angel said together as the doctor poured some cold gel onto your stomach. You tensed up a little due to the fact that it was cold. The doctor started to rub the ultra sounder to find the baby's heartbeat. "Okay here we go." The doctor said as you looked towards your new baby. It was curled up into a little ball sleeping. You smiled at your beautiful baby. "So what's the gender?" Angel asked calmly thought you could tell he wanted it to be a boy. "It's too soon to tell but- oh." The Doctor said as she looked towards the ultra sound again. "What is it?"

"You two are about to make history." The doctor said as you looked at her with confusion. "Why's that?"

"Listen." She said as you listened to the baby's heart beat. But it sounded unusual. Like it was beating faster. "Does it have a heavily pace?"

"No. You're having twins."