Thirty

*knock knock*

A knock was heard on the door.

"Come in." He said as Agent Taera walked in holding a bunch of papers in her hand. 

"I have all the documents you need here, sir." She said as he gives her a signal to place them next to his desk.

"How many interns we have Agent Kim?" He asked.

"We have about 10 candidates, sir but only 8 of them seem eligible for the intern period." Agent Taera explained.

"Do you have a specific intern you're looking forward to Mr. Bang?" Agent Taera asked as Mr.Bang just smiles while he flips through the applications of their new interns. 

"These five seem to have the potential..." Mr. Bang muttered as he shows Agent Taera the application forms of the new interns.

"Well, these boys did do well for their last assignment. Even our agents felt impressed for their outstanding performance." Agent Taera said as Mr. Bang nodded.

"Maybe we should take them under team BTS' wings. What do you say?" Agent Taera nodded without hesitation.

"Though there is one application I'm concern about, sir." Agent Taera said as she flips through the stack of application forms until she found the one.

"Her application seems different compared to the rest..." Mr. Bang carefully looks at the form.

"Ah... this intern will be under the investigation department." Agent Taera widened her eyes.

"Sir, as in... under Inspector Choi's wing?" Mr. Bang nods.

"But sir, I don't get it. Inspector Choi is a busy person and she doesn't-"

"They'll have a one-month internship together and a two months internship with our specific agents."

"But still, are you sure you want to let Inspector Choi take her under her guidance?" Agent Taera asked hesitantly.

"I've heard a lot about this intern and I think she'll get along with Inspector Choi well. She aced her criminology classes pretty good and her professors did recommend me to take her for our summer internships." Mr. Bang explained. 

"I see... Well, I'm looking forward to her performance here." Agent Taera excused herself before Mr. Bang speaks.

"And one more thing Agent Kim. Could you tell Inspector Choi that her course in China the next two months is canceled."

#############################

Kyung Mi's pov
"Your temperature and pulse seem to be on track, Ms. Kyung Mi. I'd say you're free to be discharged." The doctor said as I had gotten dress from the boring hospital gowns. 

"Oh yeah. Where's Dr. Lee Chae Seon?" I asked. Dr. Lee did say she'll check up on me before I leave and now the nurses came to check on me.

"Dr. Lee is on leave, my dear. She'll be back next week." She said as I nodded. I didn't even get to bid her farewell before I leave.

Once the nurses left, I checked my belongings in my bag before I grab my bag and left the room.

I suddenly got a text message from Hangyeom saying he's busy at the moment and asked me to stay in the hospital till he arrives. 

I sighed before I just stuffed my phone in my bag. It's the summer holidays now plus I don't have any plans for it anyways. Young Rae said she was accepted as an intern for her law degree so that means...

No girls' night.

Man, what a shame.

"Hey Kyung Mi!" I heard someone called my name from a distance and I turned towards the owner of the voice.