Nine

Jimin's pov
Flashback~~
"She's gonna kill you hyung." Tae said confidently without even a glimpse at me.

"What are you saying?"

"The person who did this to me.. She's a killer, a devil, a monster. Those piercing blood red eyes of hers.. it's enough to send chills down your spine Jimin..." Tae continued, still not daring to look me in the eye.

"Hey take it easy Tae, look I know she must've given you a bad first impression but..."

"She's coming for you." Tae interrupted.

"She knows you hyung. She knows about the newest elite agent from USA and she's out there somewhere going to kill you!" Tae said with fear in his tone.

"Assassin Death Rose is not the easy kind of person to deal with. She's ruthless, cruel and.."

"Agent Kim please you need to calm down!" I warned and grab his shoulders to calm him down.

"Look I don't care how dangerous she is. She's not gonna stop me from accomplishing the mission. Even if I have to face her, I'm not afraid to deal with that." I assured, earning Taehyung to look at me with worry in his eyes.

"Please Jimin, you don't know who you're dealing with. Assassin Death Rose... she's not even a human for breaking my limbs. She's insanely strong yet mesmerizing. We tried identifying her but its all a complete failure. Who knows how many of our agents have been killed by her sinister action!"

"Well someone's gonna have to stop her!" I said raising my voice a little. Tae stopped and heaved a sigh before saying.

"Believe me, if we have to stop her by all means it wouldn't be you Agent Park.."

*present*

"Hellooo earth to Park Jimin!!" I got startled as I saw a hand waving in front of me. Was I dozing off? I quickly snapped back to reality and look at the owner of that hand.

"About time! Were you even paying attention?!" Kyung Mi frowned and place her hands on her hips.

Right, I forgot that she was supposed to help me out for next week's test.

We were currently still on the university grounds but since the library was closed, we decided to study at the cafeteria.

"I'm sorry Kyung Mi. It's just that.. there's a lot going on for me and I couldn't help myself to recap back.."

"Is that the reason why you're skipping classes lately?" She questioned and I just give her an awkward laugh while scratching the back of my neck.

"Do you mind sharing about it? I mean.. maybe I can help you?" She asked nervously and tried to read my expression but before she could do that, I quickly turned away from her.

Kyung Mi is such a sweet person. Even if she's interested in the criminology field and probably one of the best I know as a student in school, I wouldn't want to risk her life over my mission.

She can never know that I'm a secret agent and she must never know that someone as dangerous as Death Rose is still out there lurking through the shadows. It's best if she's not involve in this matter. I just..

Want to protect her

At all costs.

"It's best if I don't talk about it. I mean it's rEallyy complicated. I don't even know where to start Kyung Mi." I said hesitantly.

She looks taken aback for what I said and she quickly apologized.

"Ahh really?! I'm sorry. I didn't know it was that complicated for you Jimin. I just thought maybe if I can help you, you wouldn't have to worry about your classes and stuff... I'm so sorry!!" Kyung Mi utters in one breath and covered her face with her palms in embarrassment.

I chuckled at her cuteness and pat her head.

"No worries Kyung Mi. I can handle my problems and you... !" I shouted at the last word and grab her face that was hidden under her palm to face me.

It was my first time seeing her face up close. Those glistening eyes of hers, soft yet puffy cheeks. I was sorta.. mesmerize my her face features that I would get lost anytime just by staring at her.

"Can perhaps help me with my studies?"

She pouts and tried to release herself from my grasp after hearing my statement.

"Yahh alright Jiminie now let me go!! My face hurts!" She whimpered and I just grinned at her cuteness before letting her face go.

"Can we at least get back to our studies now? You'd barely even absorb what I explained just now and this is important for next weeks test!" Kyung Mi said while slamming the book page in front of me.

I sigh before nodding for her to continue her lectures but before she started her phone rang.

"Oh darn it now who could that be!" She hissed before grabbing her phone out from her backpack to see who it was.

She looked at the screen for a few seconds hesitating whether she should answer the call or not.

Until a voice suddenly interrupted from behind us.

"There you are, my lil sister."

||Short update! I'm sorry it's boring but I'm quite busy these recent days and darn my exams last about a month, I'm dying dy owf.

Woah am I over seeing dis but damn dis book got like 2k reads since the last time i check there's only 1k+ reads. Uhuh tqsm for reading my crappy book here and i hope i can deliver more enjoyable contents for y'all. Honestly i just get my motivations from the number of reads so yeahh.

Anyways hope y'all have a nice day ahead and if you're having exams now like me. Well don't stress out, because it won't be the end of the world for ya xD. ||