Three

Jimin's pov
I close the door of the car while putting my tag on once we arrived at the crime scene. The building was bombed horribly as there were nothing left ruins.

I was completely shock as I look at the complete destruction of the building. Taera walked ahead of me towards the person who's in charge of the investigation.

"Agent Kim, you're here? What a surprise." The guy said as he looked up from the ground. Taera just nodded and look around the place with a sigh coming from her mouth.

"How's the investigation going Mr Lee?" Taera asked as I take a look at the surroundings.

"Apparently the place has been blown into a very messy state. The rescue team is still finding for any survivors who manage to survive from the blow in the building but those who were found weren't all much of a help in order to find the assassin who had done this." Mr Lee reported and we saw there were a few survivors outside getting treated by the medical team.

"What were their relations with the company?" Taera asked.

"They said they were just the guests who were about to attend the banquet that night." Mr Lee said.

"All the camera footages were all blown before anyone could get their hands on it. With all this mess I don't think we'll be able to find any evidence regarding on the bombing case." Mr Lee sigh.

"So there aren't any secret bunkers or chambers built in or under the building?" Someone spoke and we avert our eyes towards the source of the voice.

"In-Inspector Choi?!! Y-you're back?!!" Taera said in shocked and place her hands on her mouth in disbelief.

"Mr Lee, please have your team to investigate underground to check for any hidden bunkers under the building will ya." Inspector Choi requested and Mr Lee looks somehow taken back.

"But Miss, it will take a long time to clear the area before we start underground.." Mr Lee said but only to receive a death glare from the inspector herself.

"So? The survivors are our first main priority in all cases. Whether it takes all day, we must take all chances we can. Understood Mr Lee.." Mr Lee nodded without hesitation and excuse himself, leaving the three of us behind.

"Inspector Choi, I didn't think your course would finish this soon in Japan!" Taera said and Inspector Choi just turned her head towards us.

"My courses were finished quite early then I expected so I took the earliest flight back to Seoul after I heard the assassination and bombing case happened recently." Inspector Choi explained and turn her gaze from Taera towards me which make me gulp.

"Oh,you must be the elite rookie agent I heard that was transferred from the USA branch am I right?" She asked and I quickly nodded my head.

"Yes ma'am. I'm Agent Park Jimin. It's a pleasure to finally meet you Inspector Choi-sumbaenim." I greeted and she just grin.

"The CEO Mr Bang's adopted son huh. I have high expectations for you newbie..." She said and walked closer towards me.

"Especially when I heard you were assign for the recent cases.."

I gulp at the fact that this Inspector was hella creepy!!

"Inspector Choi, are you perhaps attending another course overseas?" Taera interrupted.

Inspector Choi looked up for a second and realized something.

"Now that you mentioned it.. there is an another course I have to attend in China.. but that's due to another two months so I think I'll be sticking around in Seoul for the time being." Inspector Choi recalled.

"That's great Inspector Choi! I'm sure Mr Bang will be happy to hear you staying."

"Yes I hope so.. If you'll excuse me, I need to head back to the agency to fill in my report while I was in Japan. Don't stick around too long and stay out of trouble you two." Inspector Choi said and exited the crime scene.

"Jeez we're not some kids here Inspector Choi." Taera mumbled as we both watched Inspector Choi drove away.

"Should we head back now Agent Park? Mr Lee will file in the rest of the investigation details later back in headquarters." Taera questioned and I just nodded.

"Care to enlighten me about Inspector Choi a bit?" I asked and Taera just stare at me in disbelief.

"How can you not even know about the great Inspector Choi Sang Mi. She was once a secret agent and got promoted to Inspector for outstanding performances. She was once my senior and since she's inspector now, she's be attending various courses of criminal justice and cases across the world so it's rare to see her in the Seoul branch." Taera explained while getting into the car.

"She seems creepy when she knows that I'm assign for the assassination and bombing case though?" I asked.

"Well before you came, Inspector Choi has been dealing with those type of cases for the past few years repeatedly. So I guess she must feel a bit not use to someone other then her for taking up the case she was skilled in." Taera explained.

"But I did heard that Inspector Choi had a tragic accident when she was young and it was sorta related to an assassination and bombing case so I guess she either wanted to take revenge or she just wants to prevent people from ending up having the same fate as hers." Taera continued and I just hum in response.

The whole ride was silence. None of us knowing what to speak about until Taera...

"Hey there's a really nice cafe place I heard up ahead. We should go try a sip or two." Taera whined. I just sigh and parked the car in a nearby parking spot before getting off the car.

Taera went ahead to order our drinks while I just went to find a seat available.

"Hey, did you heard there was another assassination and the bombing case in Gangnam district?" I heard a few girls gossiping behind me talking about the recent case but I just shrug and check my SNS.

"Ya ya, I'll be fine here. Just go and get my iced americano. I'm thirsty for it!!" I heard a familiar voice whining and I turned my head towards the whining voice.

Kyung Mi?