Prologue (Jimin)

"Welcome back Mr Bang." The secretary greeted the CEO of the department Mr Bang Si Hyuk.

"What seems to be an issue this time? I've been called back here saying it was something urgent." Mr Bang asked and the secretary nodded and brought in Agent Kim Taera.

"I'm sorry to bothered you sir but I have something urgent to report."Taera said and handed the file in her hands to Mr Bang. The secretary on the projector and it display some terrorists attacks and damage construction, not forgetting assassinations.

"I've discovered that the recent bombing case in Busan, Jeju and Gwangju all seem to have a connection which is.." Taera explained and clicked on some buttons on her keyboard.

"It all happened at the same day and time. The locations that were bomb in different branches of the states and that's not all.." Taera stopped and continue to press on her keyboard.

"Surveillance cameras have checked that the head of each branch were killed first before bombing the rest of the construction. It conceals every detail including evidence of the killer. No witness at all and if these continues.."

"It'll be like a world chaos.." Mr Bang sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose.

These recent assassinations and bombing cases are now a hot topic towards Korea and citizens are demanding for an immediate action to be taken by the Seoul Intelligence Agency to deal with this issue before any innocent victim gets hurt. 

But this wasn't any simple case and the agents working for the agency weren't up against it due to lack of experience. Therefore, Mr Bang had no choice but to bring back someone well known to deal with the current situation.

"Seems like an assassination was happening among the 3 branches." A voice can be heard and Taera turned to find an unknown man sitting comfortably at the chair with his legs up on the table.

"Excuse me?! But who are y-" 

"You could have just track the main branch and get information about the branches and slowly start tracking the rest. Prevention is better then cure Miss Taera, better then to growl back looking for explanations." He stood up from the comfy chair and walked towards Taera.

"I'm sorry but who are you exactly?!" Taera questioned while putting her two hands at her hips.

"Agent Taera, this is Agent Park Jimin. He just got transferred back to Seoul from the US branch. He's also the newest member in BTS and he'll be assisting us with the current cases we have in hand." Mr Bang explained and Jimin just smile and the shock Taera.

"But sir, why him? Why is he in BTS, the team of elite secret agents and why assign him on such a big case for his first mission in Korea? " Taera questioned.

"Perhaps you would like to know more about me Miss Taera?" Jimin smirked and Taera just rolled her eyes.

"Agent Park Jimin here is ranked top 1 as a trainee agent with the highest score of 98.9 in the USA and has achieve great rewards for remarkable performances, making him an official elite secret agent here in the Seoul branch." Mr Bang added and Taera was astonished by his performance.

"But can't we let Inspector Choi to deal with this? She's far more experience with assassinations and bombing cases such as these. She'll be-"

"Jimin has took up major cases far more than just assassinations. Cases like drug dealers, murders and more. We can't wait for Inspector Choi to finish her course in Japan and we must proceed in order to ensure the safety of the people here. Furthermore I don't think Jimin will have a problem dealing with this one right son?" Mr Bang cut and Jimin just smiled in victory.

"I'm sure this case will be a piece of cake. I'll find the assassin who's responsible for this and bring him or her down to justice." Jimin boasted and Taera just gritted her teeth.

"Then I'll put you in charge of this case then Agent Park.." Taera quickly excused herself from the CEO's room. Not wanting to tolerate with the newcomer's unbelievable behaviour further more.

"Are you sure you want to take up this case Jimin? I mean this IS your first case here in Korea.." Mr Bang ask hesitantly, wanting to make sure he made a right choice to put him in charge of the assassination case going around in Korea. 

"Trust me dad..." Jimin spoke.

"I'll catch the assassin with my own two hands for sure..."